DX » Community » Reviews » D1208 Mega 2560 Development Board w/ USB Cable - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvu2swx on 11/12/2013

Very good product. Low cost arduino mega.You can use in any project that uses official mega. Got recognized in Linux as below. [1292918.808081] usb 3-1: Product: Arduino Mega 2560 [1292918.808083] usb 3-1: Manufacturer: Arduino (www.arduino.cc) [1292918.808084] usb 3-1: SerialNumber: 8523533313535190... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywcosta on 10/05/2013

Cheaper than official arduino, works well for a while... If you want a cheap board to try some prototyping, buy this. I've used this a few times and it is already not communicating with the computer - can't upload new sketches. I think its not trustful to put one of these in a serious prototype, only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghostalex on 08/25/2013

It is an exact copy of the official arduino, all components are the same, everything is working as expected with the arduino software. Perfect for a prototype and testing new stuff if you are afraid to burn your official arduino. Cable is fine. the regulator burned right away one mine under 12V but it ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySylPar on 06/23/2013

Well built, sturdy, great quality product. The board is recognized without problem by the software downloaded from the Arduino site. It accepts programs and runs them perfectly. The board is strong, you can work with it without fear of breaking it. The cable that comes with the board is of acceptable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGigaSan on 06/21/2013

* Easy to setup and use. * Part of the large arduino family of development boards. * Code is freely portable between different arduino boards. * Arduino IDE is available at no cost for a variety of platforms * Can be programmed through the arduino API for portability, or hardware optimized speed. * ISP ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrejcim on 06/13/2013

My experience is very positive, everything worked on first connection and without nemenšího problem. Dimensions and overall design exactly match, used parts are fine. Delivery was very quick to the post office in the Czech Republic. I will definitely buy many other modules and sensors Arduino Not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byzaidpirwani on 06/10/2013

WORKS right out of the BOX and this had a BOX packaging, not just simply in a foam wrapper USB Cable included GOOD Clone PCB Just doesn't feel right, there is something funny about it... the quality of TEXT prints on PCB are not that great. Connectors seem to be of LOW Quality a good working clone, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypbahna on 05/19/2013

I like this arduino mega. It's my second one from dx.com and both are working very well. Main pros are: - good price for very good quality - improved packaging from past; now it was delivered in paper box so all pins and board were in perfect condition There is not so much cons. One bigest is that atached ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections