DX » Community » Reviews » HD18M Android 4.0 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / LAN / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleonidos on 01/06/2014

Very small, of a solid build quality, all I/O connectors work as expected. Outputs proper 720p and 1080i picture over HDMI, audio included, and works well with most Google Play sourced applications. The ones tried and found to work best are Plex (Google TV version) and XBMC as I used HD18M to turn my LCD TV into a "smart" one. And it has Flash ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDamienx88 on 08/19/2013

Cheap enough Support many formats Powered by Android OS Lots of apps available Wi-fi enabled Not the best pefromance (when loaded with apps) Gets somewhat hot Not that much of internal memory Great addition to the TV panel in our living room. Now we always have youtube and twitch there. Also we can easily watch movies and home videos as well as viewing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonidos on 08/08/2013

A good, small thingy to use as a basis for building your custom home theater PC, or turning your traditional TV into a full-fledged smart-TV, just by plugging a small box into it. It came preinstalled with Android 4.0.4, easy-to-use custom app launcher, and basic set of video / audio / photo / online players and sites preconfigured. But this one can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymenot on 05/17/2013

It does what it should do and it does it in the properway. All video fromats that i have feed to it has been showen on the TV screen. Because of the small size of the box it is possible to mount it all on the back of your TV device, you keep the HDMI cable short and all is out of sight. You can also surft the internet with it if you want. after power ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections