DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement White Stereo Earphones for Iphone 3g (3.5mm Jack/112cm Cable)
  • 5 star 15 ( 35% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 51% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygxg33 on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tried with my HTC One X and working perferctly. On Iphone 4 works like a charm. Also good with my laptop. Pretty good for conversation. Cons:Sometimes the answer button have to be pressed twice to answer or to close a conversation. Not the best in term of music hearing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothicspiderman on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Despite the shoddy workmanship, the microphone sounds crystal clear in recordings I made when attached to an iPod Touch 3G. Sound through the earbuds is as expected for something that costs less than three dollars (not very good), but if you just want a microp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good sound quality, although they do not quite fit for Ipod nano touch. But overall, for the money they are more that ok. microphone works well with my ipod touch, even used them with skype and works fine. Cons:depending on the item you use them with, sound qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywkbrd on 11/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price, sound is good, good built quality. The button on mic is working good wor iPhone4. It is good to this price. Cons:no volume control, wires is not as flexible as original ones so this is may be an issue with the cold temperature OtherThoughts:the image on the box... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMozart1 on 06/27/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Cheap - Nice one button in the microphone - Works on other product also - In ear fits for my ears both left and right - earphone came wrapped nicely Cons:- Fake warranty included inside package - Made in China therefore not so high quality - Wire of right and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytico1986 on 06/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good price. - It works. - With Skype is ok. - The microphone is good. - It is working with my Ipod Touch Cons:The build quality is not that good, you should be really carefully. The sound quality for songs isn't not that good, if you are looking for sound quality I th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomo541 on 03/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the micrphone is really good,great for skype or fring whoever has ipod touch 2g/3g,for voice control or for recording,the cable is pretty long,most earphones with microphone around here cost 10 times more than these earphones Cons:the quality of sound isn't really good,yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiPodAddicted on 02/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:WOHOO CAPSLOCKEXITEMENT XD ok lets cut that crap (500chars lol) the sound its just GREAT for this price wow! the sound is a little hollow but its good enough to listen to it (im an audiophile so i think lotta people will love it) the BASS is like the same as my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsychoMike on 02/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With the price, you can't really be expecting much but you get a little bit better than stock Apple headphones. I like the fact that its in-ear and the sound it delivers is not fantastic, but its better than the stock buds. Cons:Feels a little cheap Sound is not that gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidr777 on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice looking earphones, almost like original ones. Microphone is quite good, no problems were detected during conversation. Everyone could hear me loud and clear on the other side. Earplugs are enough comfortable, and have good loudness level. Cons:A bit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections