DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Plastic Car Suction Cup Mount Holder Base for Garmin Nuvi GPS - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byExtronic on 11/28/2013

Comes assembled with plastic cover Works exactly as it should Perfect replacement for worn out suction cups None, works brilliantly as it's meant to, have no complaints for this product My old suction cup has worn out, so I needed a replacement. The full price one they quote me from Garmin is just insane,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybodoque on 09/17/2013

eng: it is exaclty the same as the original, very good replacement spa: es exactamente igual al original, excelente reemplazo eng: none, it just as the original spa: nada, es exactamente igual al original eng: none, its the best for its price spa: nada, es lo mejor por su precio eng: I left my car in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymervynquek on 08/28/2013

the original replacement for the Garmin holder is about $50. it doesn't make sense to buy the original when there is a much cheaper replaement. this is a great product with a great price and great built quality ' no cons. this is a great replacement for any items that have a similar Structure. the suction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNemerix2 on 07/09/2013

It fits my Garmin Oregon bicycle mount which has the same size ball. Suction cup is of decent quality and holds the Garmin unit well if you make it a little wet before use. Use water with some alcohol to keep the suction cup and the windscreen clean. Quality of the used material is a bit poor. Very hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfeiohlim on 04/30/2013

Looks exactly like the original, rubber suction is in good condition when received (i.e. not wrapped, not folded and covered with a piece of clear tear-off plastic). Good black hard plastic mount holder base. Fits perfectly well onto my old plastic holder. Absolutely cheap (10x cheaper), comparatively ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMyccl on 04/03/2013

Replacement for the worn out Garmin Nuvi GPS car suction cup mount holder base. As my Garmin Nuvi GPS's mount holder comes together with its charger at the bottom, it can't simply be replace by any mount holder. It works well the way it should be. So, no complaint at all. Glad to have found this car ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections