DX » Community » Reviews » Disposible Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses (Assorted 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byparavicious on 01/18/2011

Those 3D glasses are decent. You can watch most 3D anaglyph videos/pictures & even play 3D games with them. I gave one of the pairs to a friend and we really had some fun with them. They're kind of uncomfortable. Sometimes feels like they cut into your ears. I really regret not buying the plastic "sun-glasses" style ones. Also the colours are somewhat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrifel on 01/25/2010

I caught neutral blue glasses without any figures, it is good. I was afraid they would come small, but the size is just for my head. 3D images really become three-dimensional. Clarity of the image viewed through the glasses, is quite high. Its function anaglyph glasses perform well. Blue lense seemed to me not blue, it should be darker. Price for cardboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerangre on 11/16/2009

Good 3D glasses. Exactly what I expected. Very light so not too annoying to wear. Fun to watch 3D movies, pictures and anything else red/blue anaglyphic. Can get ruined, but it does say disposable and they are very cheap so you can probably use them for a few months extensively and then have to buy some more. DX should offer larger packs of these (1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysf15525 on 06/02/2009

Got these 3d glasses to see some movies they where broadcasting. These are great for watching movies at home or in the theaters. Also great for playing games that support 3d function. Like trackmania. These are actually hard to find, I couldn't find these anywhere in my city. The price for these glasses is very good. Pretty solid hard paper Can't find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiehard on 04/07/2009

It works for me in Xvid 3D movies in my PC but effect is low... maybe my LCD monitor is not configured verry well It works for me in Xvid 3D movies in my PC but effect is low... maybe my LCD monitor is not configured verry well It works for me in Xvid 3D movies in my PC but effect is low... maybe my LCD monitor is not configured verry well It works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicgravel on 03/27/2009

Frame is harder than expected so i'm verry happy with that. Small, best for kids or small heads. The Printing on it is not something my boys like but at that price .... Maybe i will paint it :-) 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNamreh on 02/23/2009

These works as they should. I use them to play in 3D in Trackmania. Hard paper frame. Unbeatable price. Small lenses. They are indeed very small, they're next to not fitting my head. Probably designed for kids. Hannah Montana, like come on.... I feel kind of embarassed wearing them, lol. Designed for kids, remember that. If the Hannah Montana-design ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySharkey on 02/03/2009

- It's pretty cheap, because there are two glasses in one package. - Works fine with anaglyph pictures and videos. (Shrek 3D is very nice with that) - Can be used with PC with Nvidia Stereo Drivers (which can turn almost every 3D computer game into anaglyph) - Can be worn over dioptrical glasses. - Hanah Montana printed on it, its probably a leftover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoslim on 01/23/2009

Cheap, came with a pair and fit properly. The package came nicely without any dent. The size of the lens are very small. It's made of paper frame and plastic lens. Seem to attach dust on the lens easily. Dun like the disney design over the frame. I used it for a game called Trackmania. It do gave a some 3D effect but not very grand. I stay in Singapore,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymastermind_168 on 01/16/2009

-very good quality aside from hanna motanna...but who cares...no one can see you...juss watchin 3D movies at home... -i'm glad i found these...no where near my area has this...for this price i guess is ok -shipping wast quick -price is a little bit expensive -lens is kinda small...i think this is more liek a KID size glasses...so for people who have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections