DX » Community » Reviews » Disposible Polarized 3D Movie/Video Glasses (Assorted 3-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrianoam on 07/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:for kids, the price is very atractive but this glasses do not work for my LG 3D TV Cons:- do not work with my LG Cinema 3D (5700 series), very small, for kids. Probably the lens are not polirized. The paper frame are very good. I'm not recomend if you want to use with a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysharkandsasha on 04/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good glasses for their price. Comfortable, but plastic is better. Sometimes I take them with me to the cinema, in no way inferior to that issue in 3D cinema. You clearly see the image, but in plastic no gaps. 3D-effect is clearly seen.Very quickly came to me.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicao on 02/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Although be cardboard is very firm. *Apesar de ser de papelão é muito firme. *Fits perfectly in face. *Encaixa-se perfeitamente no rosto. *Very cheap compared to standard polarized glasses. *Muito barato em relação ao padrão ócul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysf15525 on 06/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got these 3d glasses to see some movies they where broadcasting. These are great for watching movies at home or in the theaters. These are actually hard to find, I couldn't find these anywhere in my city. No ads/commerical on them, plain white. Cons:Can't find anything... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycherrypixie on 03/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Im stocking up on all the different 3D glasses out there. (polarized, red/blue, orange/blue etc) The movie and television market seems to be exploding with 3D movies so thought these would be a good buy. I like how it comes with 3 so if you are watching a movie at home yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytesting12345678 on 02/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap polarized glasses for watching Jurassic Park 3D ( The glasses are celarly promotional items and even have the release date of Jurassic Park printed on them ) Cons:These are not useful for watching other 3D shows. I think each show requires its speci... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections