DX » Community » Reviews » Samdi Protective Aluminum Alloy Holder w/ Man for Cellphones / GPS / Tablets - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandresmp on 10/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it to hold my Nexus in a good postion in the office. It is small but very usefull. I can see the complete screen without any interference. Cons:The small man was poor attached. I had to attach it again with glue. No more problem. This small man is only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXBen on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's the second time I bought this (lost the previous one while moving) and I would definitely buy it again! It's one of the best holders on the market, since it works not only for one specific product but for multiple. I myself use it for my iPhone 4, but i h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirdavsy on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Received this cellphone holder in very good condition. Materials of product are very good and sturdy. No defects. The standing man stands still, no loose ends. Since it has universal size, my phone fit in there without any problem. Holds my phone, the way it should do. Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlpinev12 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In this colour it is very discrete, small and very usefull, because it gives a direct view of the smartphone, allowing to check what´s running on the screen. It blends in your desk with the other devices that you may have. You may use the smartphone in diferent pos... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywalleron on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great stand for my Iphone 4S. Gets people's attention. Great as a gift to your colleagues or clients. Good givaway for marketing managers. Good aluminium material, firm and looks nice. Cons:The "man" isn't supporting the wall as it seems, there is a gap between... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypabloinlatam on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good looking celphone holder, it is also very stable despite being narrow. Allows user to see who is calling, and you can "skip" that call if you wish to without lifting the phone from the table or wherever it is. The rubber type base provides an antiskid... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections