DX » Community » Reviews » Keyboard Key Removal Tool - Red (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatroy89 on 02/11/2014

Works great. not much too say lol I have a Razer BlackWidow keyboard and it remove the key easily. They are really cheap, which it's awesome. - none to say at the moments - Maybe just a bit too tight for my keyboard. It feels scratchy on the sides. I have the Razer BlackWidow keyboard Maybe have it a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBubblejunk on 12/16/2013

Nice and cheap key removal tool that works for multiples desktop keyboards. 2 pieces in one package Sturdy build quality is nice Nicely rounded for fingers Doesn't work with laptops (kinda obvious tho) Can't think any other cons for this product except that obvious one Nice key removal tool to remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKillingjokecz on 07/21/2013

It is easy to use. Does its job. It is not as slim as i thought, looks pretty durable. It is kinda hard to remove the key once you grab it so I would prefer it to be a little bit wider. Does exactly what it is supposed to do - easier than using scissors as leverage and does not damage the keys. However,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilverShadowPT on 07/02/2013

Well, it does remove keys from normal desktop keyboards without any issues. Works great on those. Doesnt work on most laptop keyboards, wich was the reason why I bought this, so I ended up being dissapointed. Just not what I was expecting for, cant really blame the product since it works fine. Not really ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySkypher on 06/10/2013

it has a good price and is simply using for everyone. It is compatible for all of my keyboards too. sometimes its difficult to get the keys out of the remover but i think it will be change with using it a few times. after three times cleaning it i got handle of this problem! in my opinion i think there ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections