DX » Community » Reviews » i KANOO N12 Portable USB Powered Laptop/PC Speaker - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDianaC on 01/16/2014

It plugged in and worked perfectly. No need for drivers etc. It simply plugged in and worked on Windows 7. No real cons. It seems to work well. It has quite a short USB cable, which means I can't quite sit it where I want to. I use it as a speaker for my main PC, not my laptop. So I haven't tried the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDianaC on 11/14/2013

Works well. It's plug and play. Shipping was fast. In fact I think it was the fastest shipping I've had from DX.com. USB cable could be longer. It doesn't reach to my PC screen. (I'm using it on a PC not laptop.) I would recommend this product. I think the sound is good and the quality feels good. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymethos3d on 07/31/2013

Easy and fast self install on any WIN OS. Genuine Ikanoo package. Great loud and clear sound. Easy in use. Have a nice design and in metal case. Easy and fast self install on any WIN OS. Genuine Ikanoo package. Great loud and clear sound. Easy in use. Have a nice design and in metal case. Easy and fast ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioPichelli on 07/17/2013

Very nice size and weight. Good quality of construction, the sound in very good and loud, you don´t need to install any driver or app, just plug and use. Don´t need and battery. Manual only in chinese, but is very easy to use so it´s ok. Should have more bass (heavy sound) in the sound ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections