DX » Community » Reviews » RI-001 Universal Plastic Bicycle Bracket Holder for GOPRO HERO 2 / 3 / 3+
  • 5 star 14 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOAKY812 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a go pro and needed some more mounts. This is by far one of the most versatile mounts for the go pro. It holds onto anything thats even slightly round and fits between the two long threaded screws. I mounted my go pro to every thing from sticks to trees... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmypt on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really like the original one, but a lot cheaper. Strong and easy to use, I use it in my bike and to mount my gopro in any tubular structure. With a plastic is of good quality and not a cheap and crappy. One of the support holes is opened so you don't need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasgerken on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Mount your GoPro to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles, kitesurfing control bars and more. You can also clamp this mount to chainstays, small-diameter roll bars and bolt heads, or secure it to a pipe or pole to create a handheld boom. Fits .75” to 1.4” (19.5mm to 35.56mm)... Read more

In Box Bracket Holder Front Bracket Holder Back
    0 0
  • posted byragnarwii on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits very well to the any small-medium sized handlebar. Has soft rubber for protection against scratches on the handlebar. Has a strong grip on the handlebar. Cons:Feels like cheap plastic. If not protected, the screws will corrode. OtherThoughts:Cheap product with a go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamster on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. Good quallity. Looks the same as the orriginal part. Easy to put your cameraon allmost anyting that has the shape of a tube.with a little bit of creativity you will find a lot more situations to use this mount, other than just a handlebar of a bike. Cons:The... Read more

2 0
  • posted byXebaL on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good go pro look a like element. It's three times cheaper than go pro one's, so it's a very good buy. I'm using it on a motorbike, at several positions (rear arm next to wheel). Doesn't vibrate and has a good tightening. Cons:Maybe the finishes aren't p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by266775777 on 11/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It fits stable on my bicycle's handle bar near the center. Screws are almost exactly the same as original gopro screws. It is cheaper than original gopro accessories. Lightweight thing. It has kinda quality plastic and metall parts. Easy to isntall. Cons:Can be... Read more

bottom view fron view
    0 0
  • posted byDaveVdE on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can never have too many accesories for your GoPro (or compatible) cam. This thing lets me mount it to any bike quickly, and I'm not too worried that it gets lost, because it's also quite cheap. It's pretty easy to use, the same as the GoPro one, and it sit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrosscameron on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just like the proprietory gear, only cheaper. Nuts and bolts are all GoPro compatible and will substitute with other proprietory equipment. Really long screws means it can be fitted to a lot of brackets. Up to maybe 60mm. One leg of the clamping bracket has a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarturbo on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Material muito bom, sem rebarbas e leve. Comprei para utilização na GoPro 2 e gostei muito, o preço é muito bom em relação aos praticados aqui no Brasil, A diferença é muito grande. Cons:Nada contra. Recomendo a compra. Pena que dem... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections