DX » Community » Reviews » RI-001 Universal Plastic Bicycle Bracket Holder for Gopro Hero 4/ 2 / 3 / 3+
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful buena Muy buen producto Good quality product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikeldo090 on 09/01/2014

Pros : The holder is well made, the plastic is equivalent quality with official GoPro accessories Cons : Is more adapted to bicycle than motorcycle because a right angle will be needed to fix the GoPro is the right direction. To resume, it is ok for me because I have the right angle but for someone who ... Read more

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byAmaroths on 08/27/2014

Me gusto mucho la calidad del producto, no le pide nada a un original Read more

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bydanjimenez on 08/26/2014

Pros: If you usually ride a bike and you have a GoPro, you must buy this bike mount. Its very reliable, compact, easy to use. It keeps the camera really steady. It does not slip on the bar. Very good product. Cons: No cons so far. Other: I used it to ride my bike in the mountain and it worked perfectly.... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byvonpongrac on 08/26/2014

Pros: Build quality is amazing! Even original mount does not look like this one! It comes as complete set which is great! Cons: Foam on mount could be a bit better. Other than that there is no cons! I tested this mount while riding downhill bike. There were no problems with it! I also tested it with ... Read more

Impression:excellent,Great build quality;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexisDW on 08/21/2014

I bought it after losing mine. It is very well made and is very useful. Do not hesitate to buy it, plus a large screw is provided, it is very convenient because I lost mine! It can be attached to a ski pole, a metal bar, a bicycle, a motorcycle, I even used to attach my GoPro on a supported drive. pros:... Read more

Impression:Enjoyed;

0 0 0

• posted byFastkids on 08/21/2014

The holder is looks the same as the original one. It has a little bit of rubber inside so the holder does not move when attached on the frame. Unfortunatly when I had it attached on my bike (at my seatpost), I crashed and it completly broke leaving my GoPro rolling on the ground. Offcourse I did not ... Read more

It works as designed

Impression:Nice holder for a few bucks;

0 0 0

• posted bypedro7014 on 08/18/2014

Pros:stand very well the weight of the camera with polarized lens. Fits in many parts of the bike. great buy. heavy-duty plastic. Cons:material that touches the bike (EVA) spends too fast, so who cares about scratches on the bike (like me) is bad. apart from that it's all right. Other Thoughts:could ... Read more

Impression:Useful,Good quality product;

0 0 0

• posted byIsaderi on 08/12/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byOAKY812 on 07/07/2014

I have a go pro and needed some more mounts. This is by far one of the most versatile mounts for the go pro. It holds onto anything thats even slightly round and fits between the two long threaded screws. I mounted my go pro to every thing from sticks to trees to broom handle. No need to buy a telescoping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimmypt on 05/13/2014

It's really like the original one, but a lot cheaper. Strong and easy to use, I use it in my bike and to mount my gopro in any tubular structure. With a plastic is of good quality and not a cheap and crappy. One of the support holes is opened so you don't need to unscrew the all screw from the support.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections