DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ RI-001 Universal Plastic Bicycle Bracket Holder for Gopro Hero 4/ 2 / 3 / 3+
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful buena Durable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaparau on 12/18/2014

Pros: good built, exactly as expected, nothing different than the original one (just the price :)) Cons: nothing Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byronenadimor on 12/11/2014

This product is very good and useful, you can use it to connect to a lot of things, poles, bikes, etc. Good quality. recommended! Read more

Impression:good,excellent,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byElbatun on 11/29/2014

El plástico es de mala calidad, se triza al apretarlo mucho. Es de inferior calidad que el de un accesorio gopro, recomiendo pagar un poco mas y buscar un soporte de mejor calidad para su cámara. Read more

Impression:Plásticos de mala calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bySurfermik on 11/26/2014

This Universal Plastic Bicycle Bracket Holder for Gopro Hero 4/ 2 / 3 / 3+ have I been using for a long time and the quality is good enough just as good as the original from GoPro, I think :-) Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byklauslapon on 11/24/2014

Por el precio tiene calidad más que suficiente. En la moto va perfecto y no se mueve nada. Recomendable. Read more

Impression:Muy recomendable;

0 0 0

• posted by8734379 on 11/18/2014

It's bright in color, so it's easy to spot on the surface. Works better than the Bobbler and you can keep light items like keys or money inside yet it still floats. If you wanna use it under water for scuba diving, you can flood the unit partially to achieve neutral buoyancy to prevent your gopro from ... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byAerials on 11/13/2014

It really was a great buy, I recommend everyone to use the DX, is very worthwhile. The prpsdutos are of optimum quality and give you exactly what was purchased. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybmvalente on 11/12/2014

works ok in my bike Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycocoonlima on 11/12/2014

Muito bom esse mount, dá pra ser usado em várias aplicações diferentes. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeldo090 on 09/01/2014

Pros : The holder is well made, the plastic is equivalent quality with official GoPro accessories Cons : Is more adapted to bicycle than motorcycle because a right angle will be needed to fix the GoPro is the right direction. To resume, it is ok for me because I have the right angle but for someone who ... Read more

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections