DX » Community » Reviews » RI-001 Universal Plastic Bicycle Bracket Holder for GOPRO HERO 2 / 3 / 3+
  • 5 star 26 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Half the price double the pleasure :-P
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOAKY812 on 07/07/2014

I have a go pro and needed some more mounts. This is by far one of the most versatile mounts for the go pro. It holds onto anything thats even slightly round and fits between the two long threaded screws. I mounted my go pro to every thing from sticks to trees to broom handle. No need to buy a telescoping pole if you own one of these, just pick up a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmypt on 05/13/2014

It's really like the original one, but a lot cheaper. Strong and easy to use, I use it in my bike and to mount my gopro in any tubular structure. With a plastic is of good quality and not a cheap and crappy. One of the support holes is opened so you don't need to unscrew the all screw from the support. The 3 hoops fit perfectly the 2 of the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Totally necessary to use in different places the gopro. It gives you a big amount of options Fit perfetly as the original one It is very useful Incredible price Really good quality No cons! I can buy 4 like this for the cost of the original one And I have compared them and...I cannot see the difference!!! I have made some modifications to install a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolidfunk on 03/10/2014

Very well built, strong and sturdy The inside has rubber which is not shown in the photo. gives a great grip. Not just limited to a bike, I used it on a Go Kart and it's even good to mount on a pole. None, great and super cheap I cannot think of any faults for this, it has so many applications. This really pushes you to mount your go pro all over the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasgerken on 03/06/2014

Mount your GoPro to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles, kitesurfing control bars and more. You can also clamp this mount to chainstays, small-diameter roll bars and bolt heads, or secure it to a pipe or pole to create a handheld boom. Fits .75” to 1.4” (19.5mm to 35.56mm) diameter tubes, plus smaller .43" to .7" (11mm to 18mm) diameter tubes ... Read more

In Box Bracket Holder Front Bracket Holder Back
    0 0
  • posted bymaarten850 on 02/27/2014

Very good, strong, light, and it is even better than the original. this is because it has rubber on the inside. And with that you get a lot of extra grip on the bar. Also it is 6 times as cheap as the original one. it could have been better rubber on the inside. But it is still better than no rubber at all. The product is sold for a great price and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySjukkieNL on 01/31/2014

Good look and feel Great range because of long bolts. I use it to fit the buffer tube of my AEG ICS M4 Works great. Ziet er goed uit en voelt degelijk aan. Past makkelijk door de lange bouten. Gebruikt op de buffer Tube van mijn AEG ICS m4 en op de stock van mijn G36C. None Geen I bought an extra: PANNOVO Parallel Turn Round Axis Hinge Mount Adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byragnarwii on 01/21/2014

Fits very well to the any small-medium sized handlebar. Has soft rubber for protection against scratches on the handlebar. Has a strong grip on the handlebar. Feels like cheap plastic. If not protected, the screws will corrode. Cheap product with a good function. You could make your own extention pole out of wood or plastic and fit this product to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjertsa7 on 01/16/2014

very easy to use. very good quality.. much cheaper than the genuine GoPro product, but works and looks just the same.. very easy to install non so far.. i like this product maybe it would be good if this can use with other cameras and the bolts could be a little bit longer maybe so i could mount it to thicker tubes or something with a little bit creativity,... Read more

Universal Plastic Bicycle Bracket Holder for GOPRO
    0 0
  • posted bysamster on 01/15/2014

Easy to use. Good quallity. Looks the same as the orriginal part. Easy to put your cameraon allmost anyting that has the shape of a tube.with a little bit of creativity you will find a lot more situations to use this mount, other than just a handlebar of a bike. The inside of the mount, where it comes together with the housing of your gopro camera could ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections