DX » Community » Reviews » M42 Screw Mount Lens to Canon EOS Body Adapter Ring - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Good value Cheap Хорошее Excellent quality product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfosilero on 07/20/2015

kdfqijirerqij3q4jrjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Impression:gppddookokm;

0 0 0

• posted byrvdevil on 07/16/2015

This adapter is made of metal, witch made the lens stick in the camera body and don't move. It is really a nice adapter and the quality is the best. I wasn't expecting this kind of quality for this range of pricing. You can't go wrong with this adapter, is very easy to put the lenses in it and in... Read more

M42 adapter for canon M42 adapter for canon M42 adapter for canon M42 adapter for canon

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byFamellad on 01/23/2015

There is absolutely no con to this product, the build quality is superb, the lenses fit perfectly in it and the adapter fits perfectly in every EF or EF-S mount I tried it in. 5/5

Impression:good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bydrozza on 11/27/2014

It´s a well built adapter ring, very sturdy. M42 are super simple lenses so the ring just won´t break. It´s made of steel, very hard. You can focus very well, to infinity. I bought 2 and didn´t regret.

Impression:good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byromaandry on 08/24/2014

плюс та вещь, которую и заказывал, Минус- посылка шла 3 месяца наземной почтой

Impression:Хорошее;

0 0 0

• posted bywndrlstprk on 08/22/2014

Nice adapter, manufactured with high quality standards. It is very simple and looks pretty well. Thanks!!!! I hope it will works :) I have no try it yet (just recieve it today), but i think what this device will works fine.

Impression:Excellent quality product,Perfect choice;

0 0 0

• posted byPedro128 on 08/16/2014

Pros: The lens attach to it nicely . Cons:It's a little bit loose on the camera body,so depending on the lens im using it can make the focus a bit harder, but there is no risk of the lens falling anyway. I used it on a Canon 600D with a Pentax 50mm 1.8 and a Vivitar 200mm 5.6 and it worked properly.

Good for using old lenses with modern cameras.

Impression:good,Cheap,Good value;

0 0 2

• posted byLfcmota on 06/30/2014

Price is very adequate to the product construction Very cheap way to convert good old m42 lenses to new cameras. Construction is not very solid, it has a little gap when fitting the camera The ring fits the camera but it has a litle space that makes the lens and the ring move a bit when focusing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimrans on 04/25/2014

As mentioned earlier, the quality for the M42 Adapter is pretty good. It has a nice finish. Pretty much its exactly the same as seen in the pictures. Did see the adapter for a little bit cheaper in other places. These aren't usually useful in events that require rapid focusing because they are a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysequencepoint on 12/09/2013

Got this adapter to use my Helios 58mm 44M-6 and Auto Rikenon 50mm lenses on a Canon EOS 550D. And it just works, no infinity focus problems for the Helios unlike some warnings on the internet saying that the lens would hit the mirror: protrusion is less than half a mm, there's plenty of room Non... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere