DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Capacitive Stylus Pen for Iphone / Ipad - Silver (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAcePkmn on 05/18/2014

It works for my iPhone, iPad and Xperia Z1 Compact. It should work with any modern and older touchscreens. The pen design and the little clip makes it very practical to carry around and pin to something. It feels a little cheap and hollow, it should be more robust and solid. It doesn't have any weight ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLametta on 12/28/2013

Unlike many others those have a sturdy and solid construction. They are like pens, easy to handle. The tip looks good quality, not too thick and it's perfect to draw on the screen. They are made of quality aluminum not plastic and have a hole on the top to hang it. The color is bright and it doesn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarenlav on 11/24/2013

Nice and light. Clip for convenience. Good length and size. Just looks like a pen! This is a much more accurate way of using your touchpad, no annoying 'overhits' of keys. none that I can see so far! Might be a good idea to have a rubber finger grip? Wanted this for my elderly father - it's difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogiertrommelen on 08/30/2013

Really good price value! Bought several Stylus pens and these were the cheapest en worked the best on my Ipad. I'm using them for almost a month and they were my favorit and are still my favorit. The looks are a little bit cheap but overall better as I accapted. Would like to have a little bit more weight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybartoli2547 on 05/07/2013

The price is attractive, and the fact that they come by two. So don't bother if you "mislay" one pen, you have another one in your drawer. Quality is rather good, details are worked out fine. No sharp edges or loose components. The pen tip is just as good as the "budget friendly" ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections