DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotatable Car Holder for Iphone 5 / 4 / 4S + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Easy Works! Universal Good for the list price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWebfox on 11/14/2014

Pros: - universal, it doesn't have a fixed size clamp - easy, just push it on the window, click it airtight and hold the clamp open to put your phone in - turnable, you can put your phone in almost any position Cons: - the spring inside that pulls it airtight eventually wore out after 1 1/2 years of ... Read more

Impression:Easy,Universal;

0 0 0

• posted byandreguerra on 11/14/2014

Pros: Good for use with different phones or objects. The claw adapts to different sizes and is strong. Cons: The construction materials are not the best. Seams a little fragile. Other-thoughts: It 'stick' very well on glass, but if you use on a wooden table, for example, it may hangs there. Bottom-line:... Read more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYD3EGuHE4U

Impression:Works!;

0 0 0

• posted byphlalunajr on 10/23/2014

Pros: It sticks very firmly. Also tested on bumpy road, never fell off. It is usable for other mobiles also, as long as they are not too big. The price for this quality is awesome. Cons: No cons till now. It hasn't fell off even one single time. OtherThoughts: The handle is short and in my car, that ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymdjekic on 08/04/2014

Good: All in all, this product is good. It's very easy to use and attaching it to a smooth surface cannot be easier. Also, putting anything into it is not a problem. It holds and will not detach easily - you really need to invest some effort into it - so that's awesome. Bad: Product page promises that ... Read more

Impression:Good for the list price;

0 0 0

• posted bymposchl on 06/27/2014

This 360 degree Rotatable car holder for iPhone or other smartphones, GPS navigations or other similar stuff is practical, because of the clamp with silicone rubber inside, which holds the held stuff quite firmly. It also holds on the surface (a glass is best, but other smooth surface is capable) firmly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymazinhamm on 06/10/2014

It should be a good deal, but it broke at the second I tried to put it in the car. Horrible quality. Horrible product. Easealy brakeable. It broke instantaneously as I tried to put it in the car window, and there was no way to fix it. The piece that broke was very little and difficult to fix. Buy another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCode7 on 06/05/2014

I have had many stands and seen many, but is probably one of the best i can find. Hardly moves its very minimalistic and even nice to look at when you are not using it. I don't even take it off the screen! a few rough edges from the plastic process which can be easily shaved away other than that its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygregorambrozic on 05/31/2014

It sticks very firmly. Also tested on bumpy road, never fell off. It is usable for other mobiles also, as long as they are not too big. The price for this quality is awesome. No cons till now. It hasn't fell off even one single time. The handle is short and in my car, that is fine. maybe in so bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaverbuj on 05/22/2014

Super adaptable Really stable It's nice.. no so big to interfer the driver-sight The price is super good half price than Chile it hasn't the capability of getting fixed in one position... but it's not so needed It vibrates a little... no danger... ... the shipment delayed 7 months.. I recommend you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymurcianillo on 05/07/2014

Really good product for the price. the materials does not seams really strong at first look but it's quite strong finally. The clamp is really really strong. not for the moment but the screw that fix the angle of the phone seams a little fragile... but just seams for the moment as is still working pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections