DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Ultrathin USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick - Golden (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrettmcalpine on 08/31/2013

Very tiny. Simple to use, shiny, use it almost everyday. No setup required, plugged it in and worked immediately, some other small flash drives are microSD adapters and will need to download drivers etc. Doesn't heat up like other flash drives of this size. No cons for such a basic device. Also noticed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTagii on 08/26/2013

I bought this because I needed an USB-key that fits nicely to the keychain. I am very satisfied with this product. The casing has beautiful color and metallic touch. Also, normally when you buy 8GB USB-device and format it, there is like 7,5GB actual free space after Filesystem tables. This one had EXTRA ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylitrowtf on 07/02/2013

Small, lightweight and portable. Can be used as a pendant cord which makes it possible to take it anywhere without any problem. I used H2testw to test the read and write and did not find any fault in the device. Pt-Br - Pequeno, leve e portátil. Pode ser usado como um pingente de cordão o que ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections