DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Head Vodka Skull Wine Bottle Decanter - Transparent (500ml)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabdobelk on 06/28/2014

- Good quality - Good capacity (I measured 660ml judging by filling it with two soda cans of 33ml) - Not so big, you can easily take it with for outdoor usage. None so far. The package arrived well wrapped with protective foam, I panicked for a second when I had to look for the lid that was somehow "hidden" in the foam! I use it to drink citronade,... Read more

Pirate skull bottle
    0 0
  • posted bystukka on 06/04/2014

something different on the desk filled with a good wiskey, wodka, ron or tequila calls the attention of everyone. the skull face is quite cool. Has a good size, quality is good and solid. well finished. remmembers the bucaneer era. stopper seals well. it look like crystal. none at all would be interesting to have a bigger one I mean with more capacity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarburante on 06/02/2014

Was shipped in a secured box, nice design, look great for its price. Glass is thick, great durability made of good quality material looks like the original one seals well enough none at this point. great product to offer as a gift. satisfation assured, catches the eye of every person who comes to visit us they think its the original vodka skull head.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypadejash on 04/30/2014

Very well packaged. Looks just like a crystal skull. Looks neat amongst the wine bottles. I was afraid it woud appear more of a caricature, but it does look like a skull. Neat! I wish the stopper was glass not plastic, but have a spare glass stopper I'll try. Glass does seem to be a little thin. Hopefully it will hold up. A nice addition to my wife'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypurple97 on 04/25/2014

Quite a good size, quality is goodish and looks solid. Face of skull is quite cool as well. Quite a good size, quality is goodish and looks solid. Face of skull is quite cool as well. Quite a good size, quality is goodish and looks solid. Face of skull is quite cool as well. Quite a good size, quality is goodish and looks solid. Face of skull is quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoc-Ziggy on 04/24/2014

* Bottles have a solid feel to them. * Cap fits perfectly. * No Leaks! * No faults on the design * Caps are not made of glass, rather plastic. I bought 5 of these bottles in order to fill them with home brewed vodka, they work great as bottles, holding the liquid in without leaks. they are somewhat durable (an empty one fell accidentally from 30 cm'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylukifr on 04/22/2014

Well made, quality glass work, clear no bubbles, no mold seam marks. skull looks real not cartoonish. stopper seals well. Arrived in good condition and in a reasonable time span. Holds less than 32oz. but is very easy to refill. wish the stopper was made of glass and not plastic, but it does look like crystal. Good job DX. I have been buying items from ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysemiLab on 03/19/2014

Very detailed sculpting, looks really nice. Decent size. Practical in use. It's good to hold as well. It's also a litte more solid than I expected. It doesn't feel cheap. I was worried that it might break during transport, but it seems the packaging was good enough to prevent it. The stopper is a little plasticlike maybe. But it's not a big deal. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoradoH on 02/17/2014

500 ML. Enough for a nice evening. We use it in our limousine! It looks exactly like the pictures. The stopper isn't made of glass, but thats no problem because it will drop out of your hands, and won't break. None, looks very nice. Great for these 11 dollars. If you want to impress your friends, buy it, or give it as a gift. Don't buy the 300 or 40... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarsgm on 02/14/2014

The bottle looks really good. The glass have no defects and the scull looks really perfect. Its not heavy. Packing was really good, all 3 bottles I ordered arrived in perfect condition. The price is good Glass is quite thin so handle with care. Really decorative bottle. Also if you fill it up and put it on a shelf with LED's under it it looks really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections