DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging 8-Pin Lightning Flat Cable for Iphone 5 - Black + White (300CM)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypsedog on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Do you need 10ft of cable for your iPhone 5S? Then this is the cable for you. It syncs, it charges, and it reaches even the furthest areas. It's obvious that this cable uses a premium chipset as other cables I've bought don't always work and/or give you a warn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshawndc on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Again DX doesn't disappoint with its cables! I had forgotten how LONG this cable was so when I received it, I was shocked and sceptical that it would function with such length. But not only does this cable work well, it is exceptionally well built! Kudos to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byragavkrish on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:10 ft long! I can charge my phone anywhere around my room. Connectors are made of hard rubberised thingy which is pretty strong and durable. Very easy to untangle due to its flatness. Cons:Metal lightning pin sticks out just a bit when you connect it to your i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections