DX » Community » Reviews » LY209 Festoon 36mm 3W 150lm 6000K White Light 1-LED Car Lamp (DC 12V / 2 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiandrobailoni on 04/01/2014

The brightness of this bulbs is it any wonder!!! Great luminosity for its output power, with very white color and uniformity over the emitting surface. The finishing is very well, the great fitting maintains the bulb in its position without risk of get out of position None so far! I used it in my car's main ceiling lamp, and even during the daylight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanchey on 12/06/2013

Very white light, nice temperature - not too blue. Good light output. Price seems pretty reasonable. Puts out much more light than the incandescent I had in before. Match up well with SKU 185276. Fiddly to get the orientation right but otherwise easy. For $3 each these are the nicest I have seen and that's still pretty reasonable pricing. Picked this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysale01 on 04/10/2013

This is the quality of the bulbs. It is made of aluminum. It has a clean white light. Lot stronger highlights table os ordinary halogen bulbs. Better than other bulbs I've seen. Included are two bulbs. This is a good buy. I have no objections to this product. Very fast delivery. From orders to delivery the end of twenty days, and my country is very ... Read more

Beautiful light ...
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections