Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinho33 on 10/19/2016

Prós: ótimo produto, resistente, funcionou perfeitamente no meu motorola xoom2. Contras: tempo de entrega, demorou muito para ser enviado.

Impression:perfect,Good quality;

0 0 5

• posted by10018128 on 07/27/2016

Well built product product meets WHAT promises Quality product.

Detailing Product Detailing Product

Impression:perfect,Good quality,Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byrenenl3 on 07/18/2016

hdmi with pigtail is better for avoiding tension on laptop conenctor fits perfectly

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byYehuda007 on 01/02/2016

Pros: it works Cons: no

Impression:Good quality;

0 0 0

• posted byValia64 on 05/31/2015

micro hdmi male to hdmi female, good quality, comes with anti dust plugs on both connectors, does what is supposed to

nice and convenient

Impression:GOOD GADGET;

0 0 2

• posted byDizZy1990 on 01/25/2015

Pros: * It's cheap Cons: * The quality of the cable is sub-standard * The 90 degree angle on the connector really disables it from being useful on a tablet

Impression:Okay;

0 2 0

• posted byLadyShopalot on 07/06/2014

I have chosen this model of adapter cable because of the form. I use it for my samsung ativ book 9 lite and it fits well. Pretty tight dough, but thats allright. An hdmi cable fitd in the other end so it does the trick. It blocks 1 usb port when plugged it, but this does not bother me, i do not i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrted on 02/07/2014

It fits in the micro HDMI port and my HDMI cable fit in the jack part of it. Signal seems clear. I couldn't find anything like this in local stores and this is less expensive than anything close. The female HDMI port is a little tight, so you have to make sure the HDMI cable is inserted all the I... Read more

Cable with plastic protectors removed

0 0 1

• posted byHarski111 on 11/19/2013

- Good quality - Connection is good - 90 degrees angle is usefull in micro-hdmi side - It's so small that I hope I don't lose it - Cable might be bit weak, so I don't know how it lasts in rough use, but if you handle it gently, I don't think there is going to be any problems. Usefull when you and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBatwalrus on 11/06/2013

It works perfectly with my android tablet. Right when I plug it in, it recognizes that it's an HDMI cable and I can see the tablet's screen on my TV. This is really useful if I want to switch from watching a movie on my tablet to watching it on the TV. It puts both the video and audio through to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere