Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLadyShopalot on 07/06/2014

I have chosen this model of adapter cable because of the form. I use it for my samsung ativ book 9 lite and it fits well. Pretty tight dough, but thats allright. An hdmi cable fitd in the other end so it does the trick. It blocks 1 usb port when plugged it, but this does not bother me, i do not use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrted on 02/07/2014

It fits in the micro HDMI port and my HDMI cable fit in the jack part of it. Signal seems clear. I couldn't find anything like this in local stores and this is less expensive than anything close. The female HDMI port is a little tight, so you have to make sure the HDMI cable is inserted all the way in.... Read more

Cable with plastic protectors removed

0 0 0

• posted byHarski111 on 11/19/2013

- Good quality - Connection is good - 90 degrees angle is usefull in micro-hdmi side - It's so small that I hope I don't lose it - Cable might be bit weak, so I don't know how it lasts in rough use, but if you handle it gently, I don't think there is going to be any problems. Usefull when you already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBatwalrus on 11/06/2013

It works perfectly with my android tablet. Right when I plug it in, it recognizes that it's an HDMI cable and I can see the tablet's screen on my TV. This is really useful if I want to switch from watching a movie on my tablet to watching it on the TV. It puts both the video and audio through to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypreluderacerx on 07/27/2013

Great price and works perfectly. Great way to connect many tablets and cell phones to a hdtv. Small and well made, can't ask for anything more. Received the wrong angle, my female hdmi is angled right and in the picture it is angled left which is more convenient for my tablet. Other than that there are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafaelCPaiva on 06/26/2013

sleaky look small adapter, which is great if we consider the fact that we will still plug a HDMI cable very good quality came very well protect plug parts are gold plated (very dependable audio and image) none that i can remember I use it for my gopro camera, and it plays my ultra definition videos like ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections