Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by LadyShopalot on 07/06/2014

Pros: I have chosen this model of adapter cable because of the form. I use it for my samsung ativ book 9 lite and it fits well. Pretty tight dough, but thats allright. An hdmi cable fitd in the other end so it does the trick. Cons: It blocks 1 usb port when plugged it, but this does not bother me, i do not use the usb port while using the adapt... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by brted on 02/07/2014

Pros: It fits in the micro HDMI port and my HDMI cable fit in the jack part of it. Signal seems clear. I couldn't find anything like this in local stores and this is less expensive than anything close. Cons: The female HDMI port is a little tight, so you have to make sure the HDMI cable is inserted all the way in. The 90-degree end may cover up... Read more

Cable with plastic protectors removed

0 0
  • posted by Harski111 on 11/19/2013

Pros: - Good quality - Connection is good - 90 degrees angle is usefull in micro-hdmi side Cons: - It's so small that I hope I don't lose it - Cable might be bit weak, so I don't know how it lasts in rough use, but if you handle it gently, I don't think there is going to be any problems. OtherThoughts: Usefull when you already have HDMI-cable a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RafaelCPaiva on 06/26/2013

Pros: sleaky look small adapter, which is great if we consider the fact that we will still plug a HDMI cable very good quality came very well protect plug parts are gold plated (very dependable audio and image) Cons: none that i can remember OtherThoughts: I use it for my gopro camera, and it plays my ultra definition videos like it was a Pro a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections