DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Pea Cocoon Shaped Soft Velvet Warmer Sleeping Bag for Baby - Green
Customer’s impression:
good it will be very comfortable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevrimgo on 09/16/2014

This sleeping bag is really cute. Item was as seen on web site. The size is bigger than I thought. It states 6 months but I think it may fit a one year old baby too. Shipment to Turkey was not very quick but considering that it is totally free, and the product came without any damage I am really... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycozmutaf on 08/12/2014

Alalı 1 ay oldu fakat ürün elime yeni ulaştı. Çok beğendim. Bebeğimiz için çok güzel olacağına eminim. Çokta komforlu görünüyor.

Impression:it will be very comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted bySCunha11 on 12/27/2013

For the big size, my 6 months baby girl has alot room to grow to fill all the sleeping bag, so it fits right know till the 2 years old mark ill say... Very confortable and soft to touch and warm too :) My baby girls loves it because she stays confy in her litle cocoon :) None that i can think of... Read more

top half sleeping bag interior

0 0 0

• posted bymikekondratyev on 10/09/2013

Very warm. Very Bright. Soft to touch inside. Soft to touch outside. Quality material used for producing this sleeping bag. Very useful and funny thing for wearing. You can use it for sleeping or for walking with your baby. And you will see smiles about this sleeping bag We have not cons and our... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere