DX » Community » Reviews » CY MH-015 Micro USB MHL to HDMI Cable for Samsung S2 Galaxy i9100 / i9220 - Black (10cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybochi54 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Affordable price. Easy, straightforward connection. Will work out of the box. Reasonable image quality. Nice packaging in case you are going to make a gift. Cons:An external power supply is required (you can use your phone's charger adapter). Additional HDMI cable requi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjericson89 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very good, even sometimes without a charger plugged in but that will drain the battery quick on your phone. Have only used with HTC One X + and no problems. Cons:It could have been a longer cable, this is a bit tight to the phone if your handling it/usin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrvolkmann on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's plug and play (but that can be tricky - see my other thoughts) and does the job. Cons:Haven't found yet. Not sure it is delivering HD, though. OtherThoughts:You have to plug in your charger, it won't work without it. It's not that elegant with all that wi... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections