DX » Community » Reviews » CY MH-015 Micro USB MHL to HDMI Cable for Samsung S2 Galaxy i9100 / i9220 - Black (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
Buena Calidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynathancillo on 08/18/2014

Pros: Es de buena calidad, sirve para Samsung Galaxy S2, se necesita conectar el cargador al MHL para que pueda funcionar ya que la batería del S2 no es suficiente para que funcione sin energía extra. Cons: Un poco ligero de materiales, se desconecta de la pantalla en algunas ocasiones Read more

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bypanvlacek on 05/02/2014

I use this to establish a connection between plasma TV and my cellphone (samsung S2 plus) it works perfectly, I use it for video, pictures . . . no problem registered. (of course you have to buy HDMI cabel) no cons registered good deal for that money, count with spipping delay (on the other way - shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybroucin on 02/02/2014

Very cheap. Packed in a nice box. Potential to work. Does not work, needs to be repaired. One cable is connected - when attached by a finger - works. Otherwise would need to be soldered. Works fine when you press small white cable to its place when connected TV+Phone via this device and a HDMI cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGh0s7 on 12/16/2013

It looks good. It works good. Then, probably, it may be good. This is the second one that I have (I gave the first one as a gift a frend of mine). Good quality gadget. It do exactly what i bought it for. Very easy to connect. I like the automatic TV mode launcher. When plugged in, the picture automaticly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybochi54 on 06/30/2013

Affordable price. Easy, straightforward connection. Will work out of the box. Reasonable image quality. Nice packaging in case you are going to make a gift. An external power supply is required (you can use your phone's charger adapter). Additional HDMI cable required. Great for playing your phone's ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjericson89 on 05/23/2013

Works very good, even sometimes without a charger plugged in but that will drain the battery quick on your phone. Have only used with HTC One X + and no problems. It could have been a longer cable, this is a bit tight to the phone if your handling it/using the screen for controls. Can still use more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrvolkmann on 05/14/2013

It's plug and play (but that can be tricky - see my other thoughts) and does the job. Haven't found yet. Not sure it is delivering HD, though. You have to plug in your charger, it won't work without it. It's not that elegant with all that wiring. Also, it might drop your wifi connectivity - if so, you ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections