DX » Community » Reviews » Kawau C296 USB 2.0 Multi-in-1 SD / MMC / TF / T-Flash Card Reader - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGarrcomm on 03/21/2014

Small, easy to carry with you. Works with 64GB MicroSDXC cards, so quite a lot of storage. None so far When a MicroSD card is put in, it's still pointing out. If it was integrated it would just serve as an awesome memorystick. Not a real con, but since it's size I hoped the card wouldn't stick out. It's small and just works. Bridging between an SD card ... Read more

With MicroSD-card With regular-sized SD-card
    0 0
  • posted byalfonico on 01/22/2014

I have tried it with a 32 GB micro SDCard. I did not measure the transfer speed, but the feeling is that it is not any worse than a standard USB key. The adapter was immediately recognized by Windows XP SP3. The item quality looks good. Inserting the micro SD Card is easy, and the fit is tight, which means that I don't have to worry about the card detaching ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrMantisTobogon on 12/09/2013

It was the best of times, it was crappy times. I had just learned how to mod my old Wii, but I needed to write to an SD card; I had just broken my card reader. A resounding cry of nnnoooooo!!! resounded through my neighborhood. Doves flew from power lines, cats yowled in alleys and dogs... the dogs just wanted to go for a walk. I did the only thing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byderyni on 12/09/2013

It's compact and good-looking. Black body and transparent cap. Cap is quite tight, so it would hardly sleep by itself. At first sight plastic seems to be of good quality so I thing it won't break too soon. It came in usual package. The printing on package is also of good quality. I tried to use it with 16G SD card from my DSLR, everything was ok. Card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogan1974 on 11/28/2013

Compré este lector para sacar provecho a una tarjeta microSDXC Sandisk de 64 GB que no acaba de funcionar bien en mi smartphone (no sabía que SDXC no era 100% compatible con SDHC). El lector reconoce la tarjeta perfectamente, he copiado bastantes GB desde y a la tarjeta sin ningún problema. La tarjeta microSD sobresale del "pincho&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFestus on 09/11/2013

Small, inexpensive, handles high capacity cards and uncomplicated by numerous card slots. Only has slots for SD and MicroSD cards. Does not accept CF or other less common cards. Plastic casing is hard and possibly brittle. End cap could be easily lost, although it's not really a necessary part. Small, so easy to carry when travelling and it's necessary ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoffinSUpply on 06/17/2013

Instant read of my MicroSD. Nice bright LED.. USB stick shape is very usefull because it doesn't take up to much space around other usb units. I ordered from Dx after a while, but as always DX is the best over anyone online. None except the cap. It comes stays separately so you might misplace it. Couldn't came with a string so I could hang it to my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnderbrook on 03/22/2013

The speed was very fast comparered to my laptop's built in reader. The build quality is also a positive. the casing is sturdy. It is slightly smaller than the average USB stick, so not too big. Too Much power drain to connect to ipad via USB connection kit. But that is the case with most USB items, so more an ipad problem. I Haven't checkend any sticks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneown on 02/25/2013

It's a compact easy of use adapter to read SDXC cards. U can take it on your pocket, on your wallet and forget it is there. It seems to have a good quality construction of the materials used. It has a small support to use a small wire to get it around your neck or in the keychain. I didn't found any cons for this product has it servers well enough its ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections