DX » Community » Reviews » Kawau C296 USB 2.0 Multi-in-1 SD / MMC / TF / T-Flash Card Reader - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good OK muito bom Super Perfect!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlovenec on 01/13/2016

Very well packed, cheap. Package arriwed in about 15 days-very fast :) The only bad thing is, that data transfer from microSD with this card reader is very slow, but still OK.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bythany on 01/13/2016

Pros: It's compact and accepts SDXC cards of more than 32GB, which is really quite normal these days, but not all readers do that. The transfer speed is fine, given that it's a USB 2.0 device. Cons: Build quality is quite poor. It feel very cheap and plasticy. The microSD card does not sit flush,... Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byFrankDraco on 11/09/2015

Pros: Product with beautiful design, allows a quick transfer of the SD Card, quietly endured an SD Card 32 Gb! Cons: nothing to complain about! I recommend this card reader, very beautiful, versatile and most importantly, delivers what it promises! You can buy without fear!

Very good product! Very good product! Very good product! Very good product! Very good product!

Impression:muito bom,Very good,Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted by9193298 on 10/20/2015

L'oggetto è arrivato nella sua confezione originale dopo 3 settimane dall'acquisto ed in condizioni perfette. Il lettore funziona bene con schede SD e micro SD; notare che anche se è possibile inserire due schede di ciascun tipo allo stesso tempo, solo una di queste verrà riconosciuta (quindi per... Read more

Impression:Very good,Super,does the job;

0 0 0

• posted bymatiaspereyra on 10/06/2015

Llegó rapidísimo a Argentina. Excelente producto y calidad, Toma las memorias muy rápido. 100 % recomendable.

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byAnelToroman on 08/17/2015

Very good all about item...

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byCaptainRene on 11/17/2014

Pros: What can I say, great deal for a great little tool, pushes acceptable transfer-rates. Cons: None so far. Other thoughts: I like the blue indicator-light, I used it to transfer the picture in which you see it with my cat and SKU: 129671

A great little tool to use with your cards

Impression:does the job;

0 0 1

• posted byMilosd on 08/20/2014

Pros: The card reader is small, easy of use, for very low price. Cons: I didn't found any cons for this product. Note: It is a simple device that works perfectly, I do not know what else to add more. The card reader is connected to the computer now appears as a new drive and now it can work, does... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byH75 on 08/03/2014

This very cheap card reader is great. At this value it is a good deal. You can use SD or Micro SD cards. Simply connect to your USB port, wait for installing drivers and enjoy it. Very simple and very fast. Delivered with cover to conector. Thanks to DX.COM !!!

0 0 0

• posted byGarrcomm on 03/21/2014

Small, easy to carry with you. Works with 64GB MicroSDXC cards, so quite a lot of storage. None so far When a MicroSD card is put in, it's still pointing out. If it was integrated it would just serve as an awesome memorystick. Not a real con, but since it's size I hoped the card wouldn't stick an... Read more

With MicroSD-card With regular-sized SD-card

0 0 0

DX Everywhere