DX » Community » Reviews » Kawau C296 USB 2.0 Multi-in-1 SD / MMC / TF / T-Flash Card Reader - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrMantisTobogon on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was the best of times, it was crappy times. I had just learned how to mod my old Wii, but I needed to write to an SD card; I had just broken my card reader. A resounding cry of nnnoooooo!!! resounded through my neighborhood. Doves flew from power lines, cats... Read more

1 0
  • posted byderyni on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's compact and good-looking. Black body and transparent cap. Cap is quite tight, so it would hardly sleep by itself. At first sight plastic seems to be of good quality so I thing it won't break too soon. It came in usual package. The printing on package is als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFestus on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, inexpensive, handles high capacity cards and uncomplicated by numerous card slots. Cons:Only has slots for SD and MicroSD cards. Does not accept CF or other less common cards. Plastic casing is hard and possibly brittle. End cap could be easily lost, although it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoffinSUpply on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Instant read of my MicroSD. Nice bright LED.. USB stick shape is very usefull because it doesn't take up to much space around other usb units. I ordered from Dx after a while, but as always DX is the best over anyone online. Cons:None except the cap. It comes st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnderbrook on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The speed was very fast comparered to my laptop's built in reader. The build quality is also a positive. the casing is sturdy. It is slightly smaller than the average USB stick, so not too big. Cons:Too Much power drain to connect to ipad via USB connection kit. But that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneown on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a compact easy of use adapter to read SDXC cards. U can take it on your pocket, on your wallet and forget it is there. It seems to have a good quality construction of the materials used. It has a small support to use a small wire to get it around your neck... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections