DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion Battery w/ Protection Circuit (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good. Отлично. Solid and dependable Прочную и надежную
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdAust on 04/12/2016

due to airline restrictions this went the other way around the planet but eventually arrived. battery is ever so slightly longer than other protected ones i have used. not a problem if the torch or device base is spring loaded but may be an issue where exact size is important to a device.

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted by9930505 on 03/02/2016

Nothing to say realy. Good quality batteries. Works as they are supposed to

0 0 0

• posted byV16V11A76 on 02/25/2016

Четвёртая покупка данных аккумуляторов (для работы) -данный продукт продолжает радовать меня своей ёмкостью!!!! Область применения: Мощные светодиодные фонари для продолжительной работы Достоинства: Фактическая емкость аккумуляторов соответствует заявленной !!! Проводил тест на разряд с помощью в... Read more

Литий-ионный аккумулятор 18650 Panasonic Супер Макс 3.7V 3400mAh Литий-ионный аккумулятор 18650 Panasonic Супер Макс 3.7V 3400mAh Литий-ионный аккумулятор 18650 Panasonic Супер Макс 3.7V 3400mAh Литий-ионный аккумулятор 18650 Panasonic Супер Макс 3.7V 3400mAh

Impression:Отлично.,Прочную и надежную ;

0 0 1

• posted byJun.Kanzaki on 01/09/2016

i have this brand 4 set already ... never disappoint me real size 18.7mm x 70.4mm pro: alway real capacity tested with Soshine T2 . charge from 2.9v(to full) report capacity is 3367mA and 3367mA con: just one thing . it alway oversize

Impression:Solid and dependable ;

0 0 0

• posted bygzveri on 12/10/2015

I have tested the batteries with my opus charger and they have really 3400mah. I have purchased them for my flashlight, but they do not work with it, the flashlight is expecting 3.7v batteries, but these ones are charged to 4.2v , so when I install them the flashlight just flashes for a moment in... Read more

Tested and confirmed 3400Mah, but 4.2v

Impression:good,Very good.;

0 2 0

• posted bySilverminster on 09/04/2015

These batteries are high capacity, high quality and made in Japan. Tested and very happy, i recommend.

0 0 0

• posted byRobGriff on 05/19/2015

These are solid and dependable batteries that perform really well. This is not a con but beware that as these are protected cell they are a little longer than most and may not fit in all devices. Since I was making battery packs for bike lights it wasn't an issue

Impression:Solid and dependable ;

0 0 0

• posted bychermin on 01/17/2015

Pros: Price is reasonable for the 3400 mAh battery and it comes fully charged. This Panasonic cell battery powers my USA BRAND flashlight to maximum brightness compare to other battery that can power up to only medium brightness. It certainly worth the money. Cons: Maybe price can be lowered some... Read more

Impression:good;

0 1 0

DX Everywhere