DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging Data Cable - Orange (10cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenkel on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The cable length is really short (Can be a con to someone, but in that case should not be buying this cable) - The price is Awesome (Can not find any cable here for less than 15$) - Works very good to load my Android phone battery. - Works very good also moving data i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanaaaa on 03/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks cute in the world of blank and white cables. Worked without any problem. Shipment reaced me in 3 weeks (India). I used it to charge my external battery and it worked perfectly fine. I also connected my samsung phone to my Laptop using this cable and it got synced... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterbeesje on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Does actually what it's supposed to do, charges a phone, powers a Raspberry Pi, copys data to your phone... name it! - no unwanted meters of cable, easy to store - Colour orange, to go with my phone (not the desired kind of orange, but have you seen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskybeamer on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, light and flexible USB cable, ideal to go when you use a power bank and do not want to take a long USB cable with you. The bright orange colour can help to find the cable in hight grass etc. The price is really cheap. The plugs fit very well. Cons:The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVolvox88 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- quality seems to be just fine. - don't see any different in transfer rate or charging duration in comparison to other cables. - like the color. is something different. Cons:- maybe just too short OtherThoughts:Wanted to carry the cable in order to charge my phone at m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydtchan2 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, cheap, bright orange, short, easy to carry around. Cons:...maybe a bit too short, and the wire isn't as flexible as it should be. In cold temperatures it gets very stiff. OtherThoughts:Convenient, when you want a short easy to carry USB - data/charging... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections