DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging Data Cable - Orange (10cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Práctico y ligero!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynathancillo on 08/18/2014

Pros: Fácil de transportar por su tamaño y el color evita que se pierda! sirve para cargar la batería y para transmitir datos a la PC Cons: Sería excelente si pudieran agregarle un orificio para tenerlo como llavero, ya que si no se le agrega un anillo se puede perder. Read more

Impression:Práctico y ligero!;

0 0
  • posted byDenkel on 05/25/2014

- The cable length is really short (Can be a con to someone, but in that case should not be buying this cable) - The price is Awesome (Can not find any cable here for less than 15$) - Works very good to load my Android phone battery. - Works very good also moving data in/out with Android KitKat - Fits in my pocket! - Maybe the orange colour (there was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanaaaa on 03/27/2014

Looks cute in the world of blank and white cables. Worked without any problem. Shipment reaced me in 3 weeks (India). I used it to charge my external battery and it worked perfectly fine. I also connected my samsung phone to my Laptop using this cable and it got synced up fine. Doesn't look very sturdy but i guess you cannot expect that for the price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterbeesje on 08/07/2013

- Cheap - Does actually what it's supposed to do, charges a phone, powers a Raspberry Pi, copys data to your phone... name it! - no unwanted meters of cable, easy to store - Colour orange, to go with my phone (not the desired kind of orange, but have you seen the price?) - Color could be more bright... Not actually a con for everybody, but this applies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskybeamer on 04/26/2013

Small, light and flexible USB cable, ideal to go when you use a power bank and do not want to take a long USB cable with you. The bright orange colour can help to find the cable in hight grass etc. The price is really cheap. The plugs fit very well. The plastic housing of the plugs has only average qualitiy. We will see how long they stand. The overall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVolvox88 on 04/16/2013

- quality seems to be just fine. - don't see any different in transfer rate or charging duration in comparison to other cables. - like the color. is something different. - maybe just too short Wanted to carry the cable in order to charge my phone at my computer at work. The cable from the manufacturer was too long and I though I could just use this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydtchan2 on 04/12/2013

Small, cheap, bright orange, short, easy to carry around. ...maybe a bit too short, and the wire isn't as flexible as it should be. In cold temperatures it gets very stiff. Convenient, when you want a short easy to carry USB - data/charging cable. The 10cm description is a bit wrong. The actual cable from end to end just before the connectors is only ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections