DX » Community » Reviews » Air Blower / Dust Cleaner (Black)
  • 5 star 46 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
BOM Útil Simples Nice Air Blower too clean with dust from camera.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobbrz on 08/27/2014

Bomba de ar para limpeza de lentes, equipamentos eletronicos e óticos, confecionada em borracha e de bom tamanho, possui boa presão e joga bastante ar. Porem ela puxa o ar e solta pelo bico, o que não é indicado para limpeza de sensores, pois a bomba pode sugar o pó e jogalo novamente no sensor da câmera. O bico possui tampra para que não acumule pó... Read more

Cuidados para lentes Cuidados para lentes Cuidados para lentes Cuidados para lentes

Impression:BOM,Útil,Simples;

0 0
  • posted byzackan on 08/07/2014

Pro: It does what it supposed too do. Nice feeling, strong material and are quite nice too work with actually. recommend product absolutely. Used it for a while now and is still working fine. Cons: Cant really say that there are any. Both this along with a brush for cleaning my system digital camera lenses and its work perfect as it was my goal with ... Read more

Impression:Nice Air Blower too clean with dust from camera. ;

0 0
  • posted bytoroop on 07/02/2014

The body and the foot are made from black rubber, the pipe is from plastic. Also the red tip is detachable and it's also made from rubber. Has a powerful blast of air. Mainly designed for cleaning lenses, but it also works in other situations where an air blow is required e.g. cleaning your keyboard or smartphone. The plastic pipe is detachable. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVince132 on 06/08/2014

Easy to use. Handy suctioncup to place it steady on almost all level surface. Only little con; the red tip is easy to get lost,.. but when not using this device, simply leave it on the nozzle. no other thoughts at this moment This item is a MUST HAVE for all dSLR camera owners. Only al small particle (eg dust or sand) will ƒu©k-up all your pictures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilipides on 04/14/2014

Good item, works well, does what it is supposed to do. Must have for every photographer. The suction cup sticks it to the table if it needs to be in fixed position. Produces suitably strong current of air. I think that the material is of a good quality and the item will last, not like some other China made stuff. I have found no cons so far. OK, maybe,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 03/20/2014

A must have tool for all toolboxes ! Build and material quality seems to be good, a well built product. The rubber and plastics are of excellent quality, rubber seems to be made very well. Good quality in low price ! Like it ! I did not find any. It is an excellent product. For it's price is ok ! :) Must have for any DIYer or professional.Good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitko314 on 02/04/2014

This is cheaper equivalent of otherwise very expensive gear for cleaning of DSLR camera sensors. The fact that it is cheap does not make it bad. Very useful! It works perfectly. It is equiped with soft rubber tip to protect the sensor when touched by mistake from damages. The bottom is made so that you can leave it on the table standing. The rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacsssobral on 01/12/2014

The product works perfectly. The material is of good quality. Can you direct the nozzle it comes to dust and she channels the air on dust far away. The two parts fit perfectly and are not releasing when it squeezes the air pump. It is a product that every photographer should have, just to imagine that a dust barely removed the equipment can ruin a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseckinb on 11/21/2013

A huge blower. Blows stable and powerful enough. Doesn't smell too bad. Came in clean shape, no excessive dust build up or flying rubber pieces. Useful tool to clean light sensor dust Size is a bit big to put into your everyday bag. A decent and powerful enough blower. Has a red cap that I couldn't decide if I have to keep it on or remove it before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraasumy on 11/08/2013

Good quality rubber, feels like soft touch coating on various gadgets. Suction cup on the bottom sticks very well and is kinda fun =) Using it to clean my lenses, does it's job fine. Easy to disassemble and wash under flowing water. A bit smelly rubber, but not critical. If it's not a big deal for you then no cons at all can be found. If you need one ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections