DX » Community » Reviews » Air Blower / Dust Cleaner (Black)
  • 5 star 37 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoroop on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The body and the foot are made from black rubber, the pipe is from plastic. Also the red tip is detachable and it's also made from rubber. Has a powerful blast of air. Mainly designed for cleaning lenses, but it also works in other situations where an air blow is required... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVince132 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. Handy suctioncup to place it steady on almost all level surface. Cons:Only little con; the red tip is easy to get lost,.. but when not using this device, simply leave it on the nozzle. OtherThoughts:no other thoughts at this moment Bottomline:This i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilipides on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good item, works well, does what it is supposed to do. Must have for every photographer. The suction cup sticks it to the table if it needs to be in fixed position. Produces suitably strong current of air. I think that the material is of a good quality and the item will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacsssobral on 01/12/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product works perfectly. The material is of good quality. Can you direct the nozzle it comes to dust and she channels the air on dust far away. The two parts fit perfectly and are not releasing when it squeezes the air pump. It is a product that every phot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byACOrtega on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Not smelly as some similar products; - Good quality rubber; - Enough pressure; - Easy to use; Cons:- None so far, probably won't find any cons; OtherThoughts:Bought it to clean my DSL camera, used a few times without any trouble. As I never used these things before, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycihan42 on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I trust and prefer YongNuo products. Quality/price is high enough to buy this. It works as expected, it produces a nice air stream. Good air flow and good air pressure. Small enough to fit into a camera bag so it doesnt use up so much space. Cons:Smells bit like... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykac1973 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-very good blower -small enough to fit into a camera bag -the tip is soft to prevent scratching the lens. -material seems soft and of good quality -doesn't smell. Works perfectly as expected, air flow is very good, size is big enough for enough air blowing from... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well made blower for cleaning cameras/lenses/sensors etc. Nice and strong air output. Can be disassembled into 3 pieces (rubber blower, black plastic nozzle and red soft rubber nozzle ending). The nozzle has a little ring at the end so it is very unlikely t... Read more

Add electrical tape so it fits snug reversed Side by side The nozzle stored in reverse, tight fit
    0 0
  • posted bynicolasantoci on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality, the rubber and plastics are of excellent quality. It can be disassemble and the price is great Cons:I did not find any. It is an excellent product. I don't see the brand in the product. OtherThoughts:Works great, the fine nozzle and rubber t... Read more

Side view Back view Side view 1
    0 0
  • posted bymarcomilanesio on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:YongNuo ever surprises me more. A well built product. The rubber and plastics are of excellent quality. The fact that it can disassemble is very useful. Blower works very good and the price is fantastic. Cons:I did not find any. It is an excellent product. Oth... Read more

YongNuo Air Blower
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections