DX » Community » Reviews » Air Blower / Dust Cleaner (Black)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product BOM Útil Simples
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9301760 on 09/11/2015

this is amazing. the air blow is strong enough to clean my lens. But I can also clean all my keyboard

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bygerby77 on 02/27/2015

I really love this airblower, it's big, can blow much air and until now i have used it a lot to keep my cameras clear of dust and other particles. If you need a simple and cheap airblower, this is the one!

0 0 2

• posted by8963763 on 02/18/2015

Pros: Cheap, does its job, construction materials are as expected from a blower of that price. Cons: none so far.

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byWhozDougie on 02/05/2015

Pros: does what the description says, I like the bottom of the air blower, you can have it stick to a surface. Cons: can't really think of much

0 0 0

• posted byjoel290575 on 10/20/2014

does exactly the job that is ment to. i would buy again this part. cons: it too almost two months until it arrived...

0 0 0

• posted bysvec3 on 09/16/2014

This air blower is quite big but if you need it for bigger camera or something it is really good. Blow is ok, material is fine. Only problem that I found is small hole on the blower so it blows from that litle space between the suction cup and the balloon part.

0 0 0

• posted byRobbrz on 08/27/2014

Bomba de ar para limpeza de lentes, equipamentos eletronicos e óticos, confecionada em borracha e de bom tamanho, possui boa presão e joga bastante ar. Porem ela puxa o ar e solta pelo bico, o que não é indicado para limpeza de sensores, pois a bomba pode sugar o pó e jogalo novamente no sensor O... Read more

Cuidados para lentes Cuidados para lentes Cuidados para lentes Cuidados para lentes

0 0 0

• posted byzackan on 08/07/2014

Pro: It does what it supposed too do. Nice feeling, strong material and are quite nice too work with actually. recommend product absolutely. Used it for a while now and is still working fine. Cons: Cant really say that there are any. Both this along with a brush for cleaning my system digital and... Read more

Impression:Nice Air Blower too clean with dust from camera. ;

0 0 0

• posted bytoroop on 07/02/2014

The body and the foot are made from black rubber, the pipe is from plastic. Also the red tip is detachable and it's also made from rubber. Has a powerful blast of air. Mainly designed for cleaning lenses, but it also works in other situations where an air blow is required e.g. cleaning your or is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVince132 on 06/08/2014

Easy to use. Handy suctioncup to place it steady on almost all level surface. Only little con; the red tip is easy to get lost,.. but when not using this device, simply leave it on the nozzle. no other thoughts at this moment This item is a MUST HAVE for all dSLR camera owners. Only al small (eg... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere