DX » Community » Reviews » Air Blower / Dust Cleaner (Black)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Cheap BOM Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9569906 on 04/12/2016

This air blower works perfectly, can clean lens and delicate parts of your camera like the sensor, perfect size to carry on your camera bag. Very good quality too.

Impression:good,Good product,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byjenasabo on 04/06/2016

cumple su cometido, aunque lo veo un pelin caro

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byjanrintje on 02/12/2016

Pros: What can I say, it's an air blower...! Well, I can say, the suction cup on the bottom is quite useful, as you can plant the blower on the table and blow into the camera as you hold that upside down. Also, with the red tip attached, the blower can be used to precisely aim. This tip can be to... Read more

Good strong air blower with a suction cup Good strong air blower with a suction cup

Impression:good,attracts dust;

0 0 0

• posted byQuibus69 on 02/02/2016

Very nice and useful tool. Seems to do an excellent job. the quality is above my expectation, so I am very happy with it. I already used it to help clean out my Nikon camera and that went extremely well. The ability to stick it to a flat surface is a nice gesture but in reality not really useful.

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byesialce on 10/19/2015

Pros: Easy to use, cheap, good rubber quality. Cons: None. Really. I was amazed how the air flow is strong when you squeeze it.

0 0 0

• posted by9301760 on 09/11/2015

this is amazing. the air blow is strong enough to clean my lens. But I can also clean all my keyboard

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bygerby77 on 02/27/2015

I really love this airblower, it's big, can blow much air and until now i have used it a lot to keep my cameras clear of dust and other particles. If you need a simple and cheap airblower, this is the one!

Impression:good,BOM;

0 0 2

• posted by8963763 on 02/18/2015

Pros: Cheap, does its job, construction materials are as expected from a blower of that price. Cons: none so far.

0 0 0

• posted byWhozDougie on 02/05/2015

Pros: does what the description says, I like the bottom of the air blower, you can have it stick to a surface. Cons: can't really think of much

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjoel290575 on 10/20/2014

does exactly the job that is ment to. i would buy again this part. cons: it too almost two months until it arrived...

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere