DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Retractable USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive Keychain (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidnelson on 09/11/2011

Very small, able to carry around in my wallet with me. Very useful when having to transfer files between computers without internet connection. Also very aesthetically pleasing. Great for using on Sony PS3 and HD TVs that have USB ports, I've used mine to watch videos that I have downloaded and such.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfmiya on 07/19/2011

- This drive keychain has a very nice-looking; - This drive keychain is very small; - To test the capacity I saved 4GB of data, no error occured, so I removed from de USB port and connected again, all data recorded were there; - This drive keychain is very resistent, because the cover is really steel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLungoq on 09/28/2010

Good price Good build quality True 4Gb capacity Good write-read speed Small and shiny No cons at all So I don't know what you want me to write here with 500 characters =) So I don't know what you want me to write here with 500 characters =) So I don't know what you want me to write here with 500 characters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFckkris on 08/10/2010

Very nice product. Its cheap. Its very small and perfect as a kesychain. Fast tranfer, only 4 days. It looks good. has 4 gigabytes just like it says Non really. Unless its so small, you cant find it in your pocket. The tranfer is a bit slow, but no a big problem Easy to open. Tested it with diffent kinds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCcallumm on 04/05/2010

Very small size VEry easy to store small size makes it great for small pockets or small spaces alike has a keychain so you can store it on your keys or any other keyring you have has 4 gigabytes just like it says nice and shiny metal casing despite the small gap where the open 'groove' is , its surprisingly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaeropic2 on 12/29/2009

This device is quite pretty, easy to use and seems to be reliable after one month of usage. It is built of stainless metal which is far better than ugly plastic ! Data transfer is correct (true USB 2.0) the key chain seems to be quite fragile and can be hurt if twisted in a pocket. Mine has just bended ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDudeCrush on 09/03/2009

-very small -very strong casing (build quality is good) -had a keychain -good price! -none The joint could be a bit better. The part that moves is always the weakest so I guess that would be the first thing to break after intense using. I also thought about removing the metal casing, you could store ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfvrbay on 05/21/2009

Super cute and stylish. Small and compact. Good price. I really like the design! The build quality is a bit cheap, but it isn't made of plastic! Some people may get confused about how to open it. I bought this for my mom, and she didn't understand it. Let me quote the conversation: Mom: this isn't going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeon_Knight on 03/30/2009

-It is very small! -It has a lot of storage space -It looks nice, well built. -It looks great on a keychain! -It is very small, which could be considered a con, because when folded out it's very thin and could possibly break. -When folded out, it doesn't align perfectly straight. I haven't yet tested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwchaz on 02/20/2009

It has a rather solid build quality, as one would expect with 'stainless steel' and not 'plastic'. Convenient swivel. Very cheap 4GB usb flash key, and not a horrible plastic one. Great to keep with your keys, which are things you don't tend to leave at home. None, really. At least, I've not noticed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections