DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Retractable USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive Keychain (4GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidnelson on 09/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very small, able to carry around in my wallet with me. Very useful when having to transfer files between computers without internet connection. Also very aesthetically pleasing. Great for using on Sony PS3 and HD TVs that have USB ports, I've used mine to watch videos th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmiya on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- This drive keychain has a very nice-looking; - This drive keychain is very small; - To test the capacity I saved 4GB of data, no error occured, so I removed from de USB port and connected again, all data recorded were there; - This drive keychain is very resist... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLungoq on 09/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good price Good build quality True 4Gb capacity Good write-read speed Small and shiny Cons:No cons at all So I don't know what you want me to write here with 500 characters =) So I don't know what you want me to write here with 500 characters =) So I don't know what you wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFckkris on 08/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very nice product. Its cheap. Its very small and perfect as a kesychain. Fast tranfer, only 4 days. It looks good. has 4 gigabytes just like it says Cons:Non really. Unless its so small, you cant find it in your pocket. The tranfer is a bit slow, but no a big problem Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCcallumm on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very small size VEry easy to store small size makes it great for small pockets or small spaces alike has a keychain so you can store it on your keys or any other keyring you have has 4 gigabytes just like it says nice and shiny metal casing despite the small gap where th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaeropic2 on 12/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This device is quite pretty, easy to use and seems to be reliable after one month of usage. It is built of stainless metal which is far better than ugly plastic ! Data transfer is correct (true USB 2.0) Cons:the key chain seems to be quite fragile and can be hu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwchaz on 02/20/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It has a rather solid build quality, as one would expect with 'stainless steel' and not 'plastic'. Convenient swivel. Very cheap 4GB usb flash key, and not a horrible plastic one. Great to keep with your keys, which are things you don't tend to leave at home. Cons:None, re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn00kie on 01/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great flash drive, pretty small, build quality is great. Smooth and light. Friends though that it's worth about 20$, but it is much cheaper. It is great deal, becouse in my country those things cost much more. I am happy using this. Cons:no at all. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections