DX » Community » Reviews » COZYSWAN MK809 II Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTifon on 05/14/2014

Very compact and fast!. I configured 1080p and it's working great. Turns on automatically when you put HDMI as source on your TV. You have to turn it off manually. I use it with xbmc, youtube, etc and is perfect. Comes with an OTG cable and 2A charger. I tried to get power from the tv but the usb does not have enough power. If the power goes out and ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byapcarabias on 03/26/2014

It is very good! the wifi reception is very good, works from every room of my house. televioson in, you can connect as usb plug to television, which is good, because you avoid more cables to the ground and plugs. with a remote keyboard to buy, it works perfectly. RAM memory is very noticeable because it is very fast. Internet videos play very well, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrekens on 01/21/2014

Gran compra relación precio/calidad. Facilidad de uso. Con Google store ya instalado. Se alimenta sin problemas desde el usb de la mayoría de televisores. Aplicaciones como YOMVI o XBMC funcionan perfectamente y muy fluidas. La típica, pobre recepción wifi, y el no disponer de un botón de encendido/apagado físico. Tampoco ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by71mix on 01/18/2014

Comes well packaged, with all cables needed for work with the tv. Includes Android 4.1.1 and Google Play Store. The WiFi works properly trough 3 walls and around 10m space to the router.Installation is very simple.It's very cheap and useful, you can play hd movies without lag ac adapter not eu standard ,build quality could be a bit better,there is only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunoveg on 09/05/2013

Comes well packaged, with all cables needed. Includes Android 4.1.1 and Google Play Store. The WiFi works properly (used at short distances, not tried it away from the router). The device was connected by WiFi for three hours, playing streaming radio, and no cuts occurred at any time The included browser (not Chrome) supports Flash Player. The sound ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoedireito on 08/20/2013

-image excelent -works fine with my generic rf mini-keyboard -hdmi extension -wireless do the job -have only 4 GB in the internal memory. The description says a 8Gb of memory. -i receive a french user manual. But it is too poor. The site www.mk809.com is offline. -energy cable is too short and, for me, dont work. i have to use other cable. The delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDZMorbo on 07/25/2013

Very nice specs for this price. Installation was easy. Connected a powered hub, a wireless mouse, bluetooth keyboard and an external hdd and I use it as a secondary PC. It plays very nice movies & music, you can install and play android games (depending on your input). WiFi range is not great, and can disconnect from time to time. 1080p doesn't ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byAltercode on 07/03/2013

Very cheap, I got it in a half price promotion... Comes well packaged, with all cables needed... Has microsd port... Easy to install... Easy to connect to google play and update stuff.. Setting it up on 1080p@60hz or 1080p@50hz, makes the screen have kinda dead pixels... lots of noises on screen... It was the worse issue... 720p looks good. It's a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdejan on 06/23/2013

when i order it i knew what im ordering, but even then i was positively surprised. It works very good. And what you get for this money is unbelieveble. Everything work smooth and easy.It's very cheap and useful, you can play hd movies or play games via bloetooth or wifi, you can also do everything as on your ps or tablet even torent download on sd card.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaturbic on 06/05/2013

It is nice to have all the functionalities of Android on a television. Specially at this price. You can access you computer via Wi-Fi (needs configuration), watch movies, music, play games and much more. It is small and fast There is only one USB slot usable for a mouse or a keyboard. Can't plug both. I will try later with a USB Hub. There is a problem ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections