DX » Community » Reviews » COZYSWAN MK809 II Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTifon on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact and fast!. I configured 1080p and it's working great. Turns on automatically when you put HDMI as source on your TV. You have to turn it off manually. I use it with xbmc, youtube, etc and is perfect. Comes with an OTG cable and 2A charger. I tried... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybrunoveg on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes well packaged, with all cables needed. Includes Android 4.1.1 and Google Play Store. The WiFi works properly (used at short distances, not tried it away from the router). The device was connected by WiFi for three hours, playing streaming radio, and no cuts occurred... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDZMorbo on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice specs for this price. Installation was easy. Connected a powered hub, a wireless mouse, bluetooth keyboard and an external hdd and I use it as a secondary PC. It plays very nice movies & music, you can install and play android games (depending on... Read more

1 1
  • posted byAltercode on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap, I got it in a half price promotion... Comes well packaged, with all cables needed... Has microsd port... Easy to install... Easy to connect to google play and update stuff.. Cons:Setting it up on 1080p@60hz or 1080p@50hz, makes the screen have kinda dead pixel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdejan on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:when i order it i knew what im ordering, but even then i was positively surprised. It works very good. And what you get for this money is unbelieveble. Everything work smooth and easy.It's very cheap and useful, you can play hd movies or play games via bloetoo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaturbic on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is nice to have all the functionalities of Android on a television. Specially at this price. You can access you computer via Wi-Fi (needs configuration), watch movies, music, play games and much more. It is small and fast Cons:There is only one USB slot usable for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrownyster on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ordered all specified parts following a website, including these minicomputers. Connected and everything worked immediately. Excellent quality at an excellent price. bought extra plug (converter) for europe, extension cable and adapter to connect. is the direct Internet I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjianwu on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Installation is very simple. The USB port can Support both keyboard and mouse connected together. It's a true desktop computer experience with them with a large TV screen. Has Google play to install whatever application I needed. HD video quality are good. Small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenyoborges on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's a cool toy as you can use your TV as a computer. and it comes installed with most of the softwares that a android use. it's faster, open and close very fast all programs. Cons:i couldnt find where i can close an app. once you open a app like youtube or anyone, you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgama on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very cheap and useful, you can play hd movies without lag from a NTFS or FAT32 hard drive or pendrive, with a powered USB hub you can connect everything you need, from hard drives to mouse and keyboard, with the app Droidmote you can even fully control it w... Read more

7 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections