DX » Community » Reviews » COZYSWAN MK809 II Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth - Black
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Satisfeito com o produto PRODUCTO NO CUMPLE CON LO QUE DICE
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9374327 on 06/29/2015

Quiero usar netflix y no funciona , puedo bajar la app pero cuando pongo Play no funciona ninguna película queda cargando. Por otro lado el bluetooh tampoco funciona quiero sincronizar con mi smartphone y no me deja. Yo sólo quiero usar netflix podrían ayudarme???

Impression:PRODUCTO NO CUMPLE CON LO QUE DICE;

0 0 0

• posted byzeborges on 10/22/2014

The product is good and in accordance with the description. His only negative feature is the short range antenna. Product easy to use.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byjsilvaponto on 08/13/2014

Para quem deseja ter uma central de mídia este é um dos produtos, funciona muito bem na reprodução de filmes. eu uso com o XBMC e me traz uma boa experiencia. o WiFi é suficiente. para quem ta acostumado a utilizar dispositivos com o sistema Android não ter,a nenhuma dificuldade de manusear. não... Read more

Impression:Satisfeito com o produto;

0 0 0

• posted byTifon on 05/14/2014

Very compact and fast!. I configured 1080p and it's working great. Turns on automatically when you put HDMI as source on your TV. You have to turn it off manually. I use it with xbmc, youtube, etc and is perfect. Comes with an OTG cable and 2A charger. I tried to get power from the tv but the usb... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byapcarabias on 03/26/2014

It is very good! the wifi reception is very good, works from every room of my house. televioson in, you can connect as usb plug to television, which is good, because you avoid more cables to the ground and plugs. with a remote keyboard to buy, it works perfectly. RAM memory is very noticeable it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrekens on 01/21/2014

Gran compra relación precio/calidad. Facilidad de uso. Con Google store ya instalado. Se alimenta sin problemas desde el usb de la mayoría de televisores. Aplicaciones como YOMVI o XBMC funcionan perfectamente y muy fluidas. La típica, pobre recepción wifi, y el no disponer de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by71mix on 01/18/2014

Comes well packaged, with all cables needed for work with the tv. Includes Android 4.1.1 and Google Play Store. The WiFi works properly trough 3 walls and around 10m space to the router.Installation is very simple.It's very cheap and useful, you can play hd movies without lag ac adapter not eu be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaimebalb on 11/20/2013

Android 4.1.1 upgradeable and Bluetooth. Easy use, Full HD support, 8 GB RAM and 2 GB ROM. Very speed. I like so much for this product. I install VLC, Office, games and other apps. Video quality is very good Plastic body poor. Root system active difficult. Don't have audio and microphone, and in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunoveg on 09/05/2013

Comes well packaged, with all cables needed. Includes Android 4.1.1 and Google Play Store. The WiFi works properly (used at short distances, not tried it away from the router). The device was connected by WiFi for three hours, playing streaming radio, and no cuts occurred at any time The included... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoedireito on 08/20/2013

-image excelent -works fine with my generic rf mini-keyboard -hdmi extension -wireless do the job -have only 4 GB in the internal memory. The description says a 8Gb of memory. -i receive a french user manual. But it is too poor. The site www.mk809.com is offline. -energy cable is too short and, i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere