DX » Community » Reviews » SDHC MicroSD/Transflash TF to Memory Stick PRO Duo Card Adapter (PSP Compatible)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladisMSX1 on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A simple, cheap and complete adaptor pack. Works just as expected. Im using the Memory Stick PRO Duo adaptor in my PSP with a 8 MicroSD full of games and works perfectly. No one problem or issue but using it dialy. Cons:I have no cons with this, avobe all bing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythany on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is very good. The card fits well into a MemoryStick slot. A microSD also fits snugly into the card, not too tight and not too loose. I have seen transfer speeds of around 15MB/s, which is not too bad. Cons:Transfer speed could be higher. MemoryStick Duo PRO... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrzzz on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Basically an essential item if you own adevice taking TF cards and want to make it work with a more standardized, smaller and cheaper memory card. Cons:Not cheap, and the picture used to describe this product is somewhat deceiving - the second adapter is only pictured t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenny17 on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- works as advertised, with 8GB SDHC card & PSP-1000 - much cheaper (and wider availability) than an equivalent royalty MS Pro Duo Cons:Ordered together with sku 30584: well, they are the SAME product, this one only has a hard plastic case that can hold an e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvmattos on 06/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It came in a good quality package. - No problem in fiting PSP, Cameras, etc. - No problem in recognizing the card up to now. - Can use cheap and commonly available MicroSD/Transflash memory cards for use on Memory Stick PRO Duo devices (PSP, digital camera, MP3 player... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIntrovertive on 07/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It worked when I plugged it into my Play Station Portable with a 512MB Micro SD card in it and it came with a neat little case. Cons:It feels a bit flimsy and it could be cheaper. OtherThoughts:I bought it for my Play Station Portable in hopes of using it with a 16GB Micr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyiubun on 06/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is the second one i got off Dealextreme. first one didnt work. i use this with my PSP-1000 with a 8GB micro SD card. works great. Cons:not yet with this second order. OtherThoughts:ITS CHEAP!!! ITS GOOD~~~ my friend got one and was fine. its all good. All... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkSeed on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Micro sd can seamlessly be transferred between MS Pro Duo & SD adapter. -It works with my Sony Cybershot camera which only takes MS Pro Duo -Supports my 16gig Micro SD Cons:-I don't really see any cons in this product, Maybe if it came in silver?(to be truthful, I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorteX on 03/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works on my 2 PSP's and all the cardreaders on my PC and laptop. - Easy to use, plug and play! - Supports SDHC! - High transfer rate. - Cheap price. Cons:- The build quality doesnt seem that good, but it does the job, just be careful with it and you should b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIceEyes on 05/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have two of these and they work perfectly in my PSP 1000, PSP 2000, and card readers. I've used kingston and Sandisk microSD cards and they all work very well. Speed is just as good as the card you use in it. Perfect fit. Cons:None OtherThoughts:If you plan... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections