DX » Community » Reviews » SDHC MicroSD/Transflash TF to Memory Stick PRO Duo Card Adapter (PSP Compatible)
Customer’s impression:
Easy cheap simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShogunchik on 04/24/2015

Купил для сипользования в ПСП, вставил первую попавшуюся карточку, всё работает. Аналогично в фотоаппарате от Сони. В общем отличная замена дорогостоящим и редко продающимся карточкам Мемори Стик

Impression:Easy, cheap, simple;

0 0 0

• posted by1436234 on 04/19/2015

Use it in a Stick Pro Duo camera with a normal SD and works perfect. Great deal

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byutronex on 10/21/2014

Pros: Great adapter. I used it with a 16th SDHC in a PSP. It worked correctly. Cons: Nothing specially bad.

Impression:Easy, cheap, simple;

0 0 0

• posted byVladisMSX1 on 01/06/2014

A simple, cheap and complete adaptor pack. Works just as expected. Im using the Memory Stick PRO Duo adaptor in my PSP with a 8 MicroSD full of games and works perfectly. No one problem or issue but using it dialy. I have no cons with this, avobe all bing so cheap. Maybe a better good-looking but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythany on 04/05/2013

Build quality is very good. The card fits well into a MemoryStick slot. A microSD also fits snugly into the card, not too tight and not too loose. I have seen transfer speeds of around 15MB/s, which is not too bad. Transfer speed could be higher. MemoryStick Duo PRO can go up to 20MB/s and the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrzzz on 01/11/2013

Basically an essential item if you own adevice taking TF cards and want to make it work with a more standardized, smaller and cheaper memory card. Not cheap, and the picture used to describe this product is somewhat deceiving - the second adapter is only pictured to show be able to compare it to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenny17 on 09/30/2012

- works as advertised, with 8GB SDHC card & PSP-1000 - much cheaper (and wider availability) than an equivalent royalty MS Pro Duo Ordered together with sku 30584: well, they are the SAME product, this one only has a hard plastic case that can hold an extra micro sdhc card. But, it costs as -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvmattos on 06/13/2011

- It came in a good quality package. - No problem in fiting PSP, Cameras, etc. - No problem in recognizing the card up to now. - Can use cheap and commonly available MicroSD/Transflash memory cards for use on Memory Stick PRO Duo devices (PSP, digital camera, MP3 players, etc) - The quality of if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIntrovertive on 07/13/2010

It worked when I plugged it into my Play Station Portable with a 512MB Micro SD card in it and it came with a neat little case. It feels a bit flimsy and it could be cheaper. I bought it for my Play Station Portable in hopes of using it with a 16GB Micro SD card because Micro SD cards are cheaper... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyiubun on 06/22/2010

this is the second one i got off Dealextreme. first one didnt work. i use this with my PSP-1000 with a 8GB micro SD card. works great. not yet with this second order. ITS CHEAP!!! ITS GOOD~~~ my friend got one and was fine. its all good. All fields added together, your review does not contain 500... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere