DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Outdoor Sports Nylon Armband for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / N7100 - Blue + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvivatm74 on 01/17/2014

Good quality product. Well built. Significantly cheaper than its cost in stores. Easy to carry on the shoulder while walking, running or cycling. It protects your wireless device to rain. Well built arm band.Good quality product. Well built arm belt. Significantly cheaper than its cost in stores. Easy to carry on the shoulder while walking, running ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymurattunerir on 01/17/2014

This is an very amazing and cheap product very good for use at Soprts and outdoor tracking and bicycle.Usefull for handle and easy to handle by yourself. The quaility is good so if you do not leave it for long time in water . As you can also see easy the screen and act on that . The screen area is big enough to also play at same time without taking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeaglei1 on 01/06/2014

I bought this product so I can use it while Cycling outdoor, Currently I’m using it while working on my Elliptical indoor. Easy to use, fit perfectly for a note 2, strong and good quality materials. It is very good having this armband. Good value for money. I cannot use the screen for touch while inside the armband; the plastic should be more adaptable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCatsWorld on 12/15/2013

I love, love, love this armband! It is really nice to be able to have freedom from holding my phone or leaving it lying around when I'm listening to my music or on a phone call while busy cooking or cleaning and can't hold the phone. I can still easily continue using my phone while my hands are free and I still have access to all functions while the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrami14s on 11/02/2013

Bought this product for my sister and she absolutely loves it! For a phone as large as the Note II, pockets just don't cut it at the gym, so she benefits greatly from having the arm band! It definitely adds to the bulk that the phone already has, but I guess that's a given when you use a tablet for a phone! I would definitely recommend this to all Note ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections