Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalini4 on 01/21/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice as a joke. good price - Nobody will say you 'Can I rent your mouse for a new employee while we didnt bought new one? No? You're sysadmin, you can do anything without mouse!' - It is colorful, so, for me it is very useful not to loose in on the table... Read more

1 2
  • posted byTinku86 on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good replacement for old boring mouse thing. looks very cute & funny on the desk. optical laser makes its useful on any surface. boobs are perfect & also the belly. now, all of my friends are asking to buy it. Cons:build quality is just OK OK. mat... Read more

0 2
  • posted byTakero on 04/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's wonderful, sometimes I stopped looking to the computer screen to look at the mouse. The boobs are the best of it, pretty funny stuff. Has scroll. (?) Nice replacement to your broken rat friend. The optical laser makes it look sexy. ;D Cons:Build quality i... Read more

0 2
  • posted bychaizer on 11/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The mouse is fun to look at. - Works as a mouse for this price should. Cons:- The build quality is pretty poor. It took two weeks before one of the breasts broke off while in my backpack. - It is not comfortable to use. At all! The way you have to have your fingers mu... Read more

0 2
  • posted byNelida55 on 07/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This mouse is very nice because of his design. My son bought it and now all his friends wants one. They all make joke of this item, because its very original too. Cons:The click bouttoms are uncomfortable at the beggining, but with some tome it's doesn't matte... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybalex93 on 07/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's actually a working computer mouse with USB input. You get to touch boobs while working on your computer. Cons:The DPI is not good, and it doesn't lay good in your hands (strange, considering that you touch boobs) Not very good for gaming or design work. O... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBiertender on 02/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a cool mouse. all peoples are looking weird to you if you show it, but they laugh. It works perfectly and there is no delay with clicking and with the cursor. Cons:It doenst feel good in the hand, because of the shape. And the usefulness of isnt high. i... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybonaputty on 06/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The mouse is a great gift to give. Brings a smile on most people. The mouse buttons "move". So the nippels are always moving, the are floating in the button. Cons:The mouse isn't quit handy. The buttons are high. Quality is not that good. But he, the... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFilimoniC on 04/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- nice to use if you were using small notebook mouse before this (it is simmilar to use) - Good buttons, you cant click them when you do not need it, but they are easy - Tits are made of good plastic and they are pretty good for my fingers - Nobody will say you 'Can I r... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysenjuro on 02/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This mouse is the most fun i've ever seen in my life, all my friends now want one, even i receive a lot of offer very generous, but no, just my... LOL. -Good price for this funny mouse. Cons:-A little slow responding. -A little bigger in my opinion. OtherThoughts:-I do n... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections