DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Brother Figure Series Coin Bank (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzimac on 07/25/2013

it is so cute. Adds a lot freshness to your desk and keeps your coins together. If you are like me that looses coins everywhere than this is for you. The opening to put the coins is big enough. The paint job is great also the only bad things was the opening under him that i had to put some glue because it kept falling and the fact that you van not get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandronidze on 01/27/2010

Pretty cool for you if you Marioboy. I owe white Mario and I happy. My brother too. Good paint on it too, I scared, that paintwork will be bad, but it`s ok. It`s some small for coinbank, but it`s more gift than real thing, so all ok. Package was strange - little plastic packet, I hope for box, but it`s normall i think Open it was some difficult for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysagarasagara on 12/30/2009

-Looks really amazing. They did a nice job on the paint. -The material seems like it will last awhile as long as somebody isn't too rough with it -DEFINITELY a lot smaller than I imagined it from the pictures. It doesn't even hold half of all the coins I had in my previous coin holder. -The randomness is a downfall for me. I expected a regular mario ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonicebreak on 08/29/2009

uh, how about IT"S LUIGI! from the super mario game series! i think it's well built easy and intuitive to use i can't really think of too many. maybe the price could be a bit lower? but it's pretty cheap as is... perhaps the placement of the slot is in a bad angle -- it's in the back of the head i think --- it'd be nice if it were on top or something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreeloo on 03/22/2009

The details on this are great! The paint-job is flawless (from what I can see) The material it is done is plastic-ish and feels very durable. It's a bit smaller than I expected. It's about 15 cm tall and won't exactly hold your life savings. But you can stuff a good amount of coins in it anyway The biggest con for me is the fact that you get a random ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNarayan on 02/25/2009

Very well painted and crafted, all areas are properly covered with the respective color. The coin slot is wide enough for all European coins and the bottom latch opens easily, yet secures properly. Lightweight yet sturdy plastic used. Doesn't hold too many coins. Although it may be due to personal perception, I expected it to be slightly larger. Random ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections