DX » Community » Reviews » MPX08 Micro Liquid Gear Pump w/ Silicone Tube - White (DC 5V)
Customer’s impression:
Small pump Cheap pump. Rather noisy.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnej3265 on 05/26/2015

The package arrived within 20 days sent in a single bubbleplast package. one outlet/inlet was broken on arrival. through the ticket a new one was sent, however, it should be possible with the right plastic clue to fix it. The second arrived in fine state but the same package type. pictures of but... Read more

Fine little pump Fine little pump Fine little pump Fine little pump Fine little pump

Impression:Small pump;

0 0 0

• posted bypulges on 05/15/2015

Pros: Cheap and quite fast for the size and prize. Cons: Rather noisy at 5v, but seems to work on lower voltages too where it quiets down a lot.

Impression:Cheap pump. Rather noisy.;

0 0 0

• posted byCiller on 04/23/2014

- Is a pretty cheap price for a little 5 v pump - It can pump pretty fast, but its a rather narrow hose, so not that much volume. -This pump came with some hose and it was $0.40 cheaper than an identical listing but with no hose, so this one is a better deal. -Starts pumping almost right away, in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBackmann1 on 05/14/2013

Nice little pump. Very easy and fun to play with. I have just tested it with the supplyed tube and it workes great. Pumps a 1/2 liter water in 38 seconds at 7,2vDC :-) The text say 5v and start current 2A. So I bought the SKU: 94518 5vDC 2A. power supply from DX. This is not a match. I'm not sure... Read more

Cute little pump Motor diameter Total length 65mm Pump housing 1 Pump housing 2

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: