DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rapoo 7800p 5GHz Wireless 800/1600DPI USB Laser Mouse w/ Receiver - Black (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasarkanj on 05/27/2014

It can easily compete with expensive mouses from Logitech. The buttons are good, they give some resistance. The movement is accurate and it's the right size. The receiver is also good. The material on the side has a really nice feel. It works on Linux right away. It's a little bit uneven on the bottom. But it's not a big problem, because you will barely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiccStevie on 09/27/2013

- the mouse looks very stylish and looks VERY expensive, for what you are buying this at is worth every penny. - the dpi which controls the speed of the mouse, is really refined. The different amount of speeds is amazing, and the highest speed is really fast. It's just as good, maybe a little, but not by much better then a gaming mouse. You can use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabi1827 on 09/20/2013

grate shape, buttons work very smoth. It works in all surfaceses. it is very ergonomical. I use it for my normal use and it is very comfortable. The driver is very good and very configurable. The plug for the computer is very small, so it can be carried with out warning. Maybe is a little bit big, but it fits very well in my hand. The zoom botton is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickyz on 04/20/2013

- Great built quality - Laser sensor precision is perfert, even works on glass!!! - Excellent ergonomics for a man with large hand (like me) - Configuration software is quite good as well. Any button could be programmed, there is macro recording as well - All buttons and the wheel have very soft and nice clicks None! I was skeptical about this mouse ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfcosti on 04/09/2013

Has the right weight, the right size and useful buttons. Allows you to customize button functions. Good sensitivity and response. Well built and seems to follow high quality standards. Receiver is really small (5mm protrusion from USB port). None so far. Can't say anything about battery life yet. Quite expensive, but worth the money. Way better than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections