It can easily compete with expensive mouses from Logitech. The buttons are good, they give some resistance. The movement is accurate and it's the right size. The receiver is also good. The material on the side has a really nice feel.
It works on Linux right away. It's a little bit uneven on the bottom.... Read more
- the mouse looks very stylish and looks VERY expensive, for what you are buying this at is worth every penny.
- the dpi which controls the speed of the mouse, is really refined. The different amount of speeds is amazing, and the highest speed is really fast. It's just as good, maybe a little, but not ... Read more
grate shape, buttons work very smoth. It works in all surfaceses. it is very ergonomical. I use it for my normal use and it is very comfortable. The driver is very good and very configurable. The plug for the computer is very small, so it can be carried with out warning. Maybe is a little bit big, but ... Read more
- Great built quality
- Laser sensor precision is perfert, even works on glass!!!
- Excellent ergonomics for a man with large hand (like me)
- Configuration software is quite good as well. Any button could be programmed, there is macro recording as well
- All buttons and the wheel have very soft and ... Read more
Has the right weight, the right size and useful buttons. Allows you to customize button functions. Good sensitivity and response. Well built and seems to follow high quality standards. Receiver is really small (5mm protrusion from USB port). None so far. Can't say anything about battery life yet. Quite ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.