DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE LP-E6 7.4V 2600mAh Decoded Li-ion Battery for E0S 5D Mark II / E0S 5D Mark III + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylanmi1 on 06/27/2014

This is a very good battery, with very good quality. Very cheap and affordable (5 times, maybe even more cheaper than original canon battery), with no visible difference than original. It last really long, almost as original. I didn't noticed any difference. Also, the shipping was really fast, and totally ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJonathanGC on 05/02/2014

This little battery have these pros: - Value; - Is acepted by Canon Cameras; - good backup; - very useful; - have a nice cap with it, so the plugs are well protected this battery have only one minor cons: - The battery life is a little shorter than original one, but just a little for the difference of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRulassie on 02/25/2014

Great product. Nice cell with 2600mAh, 800 more than the original Canon batteries. It works perfectly in my Canon 7D with the original baterry in my grip (that i bought in DX too). Very nice price. Good shipment. No cons, i think it wouldn't be like a original Canon Battery in large of life, but its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynevfy on 02/13/2014

Fits perfectly into the camera and novitsyaplym. Perfect form can be downloaded to the standard canon loader good contact strips sturdy construction the same color as the original good protective plastic cap to prevent problems with contacts not marked: CANON no other cons Fine replacement for expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrsgro on 01/28/2014

Very good presentation It has a base for transport, so important to the battery life Comes Boxed It has a higher rating than the original, which improves the amount of photos you can get It took ages to arrive (about two months), too long for such a simple request, perhaps because of problems at the ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byloadrunner on 01/20/2014

It works perfectly with my Canon 6D. It looks just like the original one. Long lasting battery life. It has an info-chip so the camera can display information like recharges, shots, charge level, etc. None at the moment. No charger, using the one from Canon. Very useful for me as a backup battery, as ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymaxkcyeo on 12/15/2013

This is my 2nd batch of order. Very satisfied with these batteries. The capacity I believe is 900 to 1000mah, but its only 1/10th of the original's price. Used it on both 5D mkiii and 6D, no problem at all. Average shoot per battery about 700-800 shots. I shoot professionally, so usage is almost on a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreydevil on 06/04/2013

fits perfectly in camera and batterypack doesn't get warm perfect shape can be loaded on standard canon loader good contact-strips sturdy construction same colour as original nice protective plastic cap for preventing problems with the contacts not marked: CANON no other cons Fine replacement for expensive ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections