Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE LP-E6 2600mAh Decoded Battery for 80D, E0S 5D Mark II, Mark III
Customer’s impression:
excellent Disappointed отлично Great Battery Good for the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byISKANDER888 on 03/28/2018

Impression:отлично;

best from not original producer, good company DSTE

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAndrewBur on 09/07/2017

Impression:excellent;

Купленный аккумулятор полностью соответствует описанию. Отлично работает. Рекомендую для использования.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAndrewBur on 07/31/2017

Impression:отлично;

I bought several of these batteries. Great job. Full analogue to the original. All the characteristics coincide with the brand. In addition to increased capacity. It is much higher. I recommend to purchase.

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydeltajet on 04/23/2017

Very good battery.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPeter-Jan on 06/14/2016

Impression:excellent,Prima Product prijs verhouding.;

This was my first order I placed with DX.com, and I can say that I am very satisfied with the fast delivery. It took a total of just two weeks my order was delivered. I have this Camera battery still quite short in my possession, but I would like to report that he can be charged well and without... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9402178 on 03/23/2016

the product look fine and recognised by APN shipping was rapid and seller have a good contact

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9515869 on 01/29/2016

The battery received and tested immediately. It works fine. Compatible with the originam Canon charger.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byemaberga81 on 11/20/2015

batteries working perfectly, longer life than canon originals.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeladkim on 10/24/2015

this fake Canon DSLR battery, it's a good solution when you can't effort the oreginal Canon LP-E6 the big diffrent is the fact it have 2600mA you will feel it take longer between charging and you will almost never notice its a Fake product unless you read the label. Price is not bad, i think is a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byesialce on 10/19/2015

Pros: Good quality, nice power output, works with the original Canon charger. Camera can read the power % which is usually not the case. Cons: A smaller capacity than original Canon battery. Other: For this money you get a decoded battery and it has around 2/3 power of the original one. Would buy... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere