DX » Community » Reviews » LSON 4G 360 Degree Rotational Car Mount Holder w/ Suction Cup for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymitkotraj on 10/01/2013

The pros of this great product are that the price is very nice , its not expensive as usually those kind of products are more expensive.. next.. it works great for gps , i use it all the time when i use gps on my iphone 4, and i love it.. it can be used to watch movies if you have on your phone, or just if you want your cell phone to be held in your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreastoft292 on 06/20/2013

This is very cheap, and it works very well, the suction cup works great, it will stick to the window or dashboard! also the holder for the iPhone is good, i dont fear it will come off the mount! The arm could be a bit more bendy, but it does well for my use. The bendy arm is pretty stiff, but i like that, that way it wont move arround, and you can still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeanblsn on 06/10/2013

great quality material. easily attaches to your car window, hardly gives off, adjustment has to leave the iphone firmer or loose so you can position it in the manner most appropriate for your use. it is possible to hold the iphone with covers or bumper without doing much effort. I see no Cons, since its very cheap. The are lots of bad quality holders ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections