DX » Community » Reviews » FD1210-48W T10 BA9S Festoon 31mm~45mm 3W 6000K 280lm 48-SMD 3528 LED White Reading Lamp (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrVonKorg on 05/20/2014

* very bright (illuminates the *whole* car, including the back seat) * comes with lots of adaptors * fitting into a Festoon connector in a car can be annoying (atleast it was in my case) Every time i open the car door at night the whole car is flooded with the great output from this led. array. Im still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the vehicle and the price is great. great product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChedaDSP on 05/15/2013

This is a very good value for the money. Gives a very strong and bright white light. Heating is low. With every device comes 3 connection adapters that can be used to plug instead of regular light bulb. Sticker is over the wire that goes from the back. Even though device it self is very thin wire is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymbreck on 05/07/2013

3 types of connectors fairly bright light output good price Lots of uses in cars, pickups, r.v. or even the house if you connect it correctly. cheap packing. the envelope was torn. Luckily none of the three units fell from the package but then I guess that is what keeps the price low. Still seems amazing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections