DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone 5 Style Replacement Back Cover for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylitvinau on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good looking design. Everyone complimented how nice my phone looked with it. Very affordable price. Cons:The only downside is that the product did not fit my iphone 4s. the pins were in the different spots. I am positive that problem has been fixed by now and everyon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySireMaxus on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks great. Easy to install and replace. Very good considering it is not an original Apple back cover. Cons:None that I can think of besides the obvious lack of the Apple logo. OtherThoughts:I was a little worried because it arrived a little bended but at the moment of i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaviadle on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks the same! Good quality! Cons:1 big problem! NO LOGO! Captions on the back is in poor quality! OtherThoughts:Very easy to install (unscrew the two pentalobe screws at the bottom of the iPhone, slide the old back panel up and do the reverse with the new one). - Fits... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections