DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone 5 Style Replacement Back Cover for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylitvinau on 05/27/2014

Very good looking design. Everyone complimented how nice my phone looked with it. Very affordable price. The only downside is that the product did not fit my iphone 4s. the pins were in the different spots. I am positive that problem has been fixed by now and everyone can enjoy the great look of it. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySireMaxus on 07/22/2013

Looks great. Easy to install and replace. Very good considering it is not an original Apple back cover. None that I can think of besides the obvious lack of the Apple logo. I was a little worried because it arrived a little bended but at the moment of installation it fitted perfectly fine. A really recommended ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaviadle on 04/07/2013

Looks the same! Good quality! 1 big problem! NO LOGO! Captions on the back is in poor quality! Very easy to install (unscrew the two pentalobe screws at the bottom of the iPhone, slide the old back panel up and do the reverse with the new one). - Fits perfectly - Looks nice, has it's own aesthetic, does ... Read more

3 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections