DX » Community » Reviews » PP990 Rechargeable Li-ion PPT Page Down Red Laser Pointer Pen - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydragde on 02/26/2014

Lightweight, well finished, useful, easy to operate, fully plug and play (Windows 7), small size, I can't remember more qualities by now but, surely I could say more good features of this product. Maybe, could have a small case to protect and carry. I miss something to show us about charge in the device.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKemp on 08/24/2013

It feels strong and reliable. The longes distance i have tried is approxiatly 20 meters and it still worked. The reciever is very small I leave it on my laptop and is causes no problems in placing it in my laptop bag. The red laser is very brigth and works well You can put the receiver in the back of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylloydboner on 05/30/2013

- Very compact (and receiver is stored inside the pointer when not used) - Laser is quite bright - Looks stylish - Rechargeable with a standard MicroUSB cable (was included in the package) - Works with OS X (tried it with Mountain Lion 10.8.2) - It would be better if it used Bluetooth for connection ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byguy1407 on 05/26/2013

Good plastic, similar to TPLINK's usb wifi plug (but not exactly the same). There is a real ON/OFF switch and I suppose it will prolong the battery lifetime. The buttons on the device are with a good spring and it should not have a failure if one will press it with delicate force. Plug & play! I ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections