DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Extension Audio Right-Angle Plug to Plug Cable - Dark Red + Black (128cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHappydoodle on 06/06/2014

- Good build quality - The right angle is good for keeping the jack from breaking as quickly - Imitates Beats Aux cord (aesthetics) - Little pricy, but worth it for the quality - Where the cord meets the jack could be a little bit more reinforced; however, this is just being picky. - I previously bought this cord a year ago and one just recently. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladk2k on 08/19/2013

Small size plugs- fits anywhere Right angle plug- good for not sticking out on a dash/surface jack Cable length is ideal for in-car use Cable sleeving is soft and rubbery Cable colour is easy to trace in car I took a point from quality because on my cable, the straight plug's last section was not glued and comes off easily. I doesn't affect the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDers10 on 05/08/2013

The right angle plug fits nicely into my phone. I can put my phone in my cupholder while I drive any way I want, and I don't feel like I'm going to break anything because of the right angle plug. If I had to say anything, I would say that the cable is a little bit thin. It isn't cheap, but it isn't as armored as some cables out there. I feel like I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 05/04/2013

-Cheap -Great bass -Great sound -Perfect lenght -looks neat -Red color is dark ,and not bright as on the other one i ordered -the cord looks strong -it was just like the beats by dre momnster cable exept the logo was removed! something i find good, as im not using these with beats, but with the syllable g04 i bought here! they are the best headphones ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections