DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Extension Audio Right-Angle Plug to Plug Cable - Dark Red + Black (128cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvladk2k on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small size plugs- fits anywhere Right angle plug- good for not sticking out on a dash/surface jack Cable length is ideal for in-car use Cable sleeving is soft and rubbery Cable colour is easy to trace in car Cons:I took a point from quality because on my cable, the stra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDers10 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The right angle plug fits nicely into my phone. I can put my phone in my cupholder while I drive any way I want, and I don't feel like I'm going to break anything because of the right angle plug. Cons:If I had to say anything, I would say that the cable is a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap -Great bass -Great sound -Perfect lenght -looks neat -Red color is dark ,and not bright as on the other one i ordered -the cord looks strong -it was just like the beats by dre momnster cable exept the logo was removed! something i find good, as im not usi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections