DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Extension Audio Right-Angle Plug to Plug Cable - Dark Red + Black (128cm)
Customer’s impression:
OK Fun functional Red
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytubaman on 03/04/2015

Good little cables for using a phone to connect to a car stereo. They are cheap, and work well, and seem to be somewhat RF Shielded. The jack is also small, so it fits properly into my phone (Sonim XP7).

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bynintendoeats on 12/29/2014

It looks good, and the right angle is very convenient with my stereo. I am a little concerned that it will break if somebody yanks on it too hard, but it has held up for some time. If you are considering this cable, then it's probably exactly what you want.

A pretty good car cable

Impression:Fun,functional,Red;

0 0 0

• posted by8713259 on 12/16/2014

Все нормально, подробнее на видео, процесс распаковки, прозвонки и тестирования http://youtu.be/8liXEm1Dxu0

Тестирование шнура.

Impression:OK;

0 0 1

• posted byHappydoodle on 06/06/2014

- Good build quality - The right angle is good for keeping the jack from breaking as quickly - Imitates Beats Aux cord (aesthetics) - Little pricy, but worth it for the quality - Where the cord meets the jack could be a little bit more reinforced; however, this is just being picky. - I previously... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvladk2k on 08/19/2013

Small size plugs- fits anywhere Right angle plug- good for not sticking out on a dash/surface jack Cable length is ideal for in-car use Cable sleeving is soft and rubbery Cable colour is easy to trace in car I took a point from quality because on my cable, the straight plug's last section was not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDers10 on 05/08/2013

The right angle plug fits nicely into my phone. I can put my phone in my cupholder while I drive any way I want, and I don't feel like I'm going to break anything because of the right angle plug. If I had to say anything, I would say that the cable is a little bit thin. It isn't cheap, but it as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRibbon96 on 05/04/2013

-Cheap -Great bass -Great sound -Perfect lenght -looks neat -Red color is dark ,and not bright as on the other one i ordered -the cord looks strong -it was just like the beats by dre momnster cable exept the logo was removed! something i find good, as im not using these with beats, but with the i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections