DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Glossy TPU Screen Protector Guard for Iphone 4 / 4S - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywebbaser on 08/20/2013

The main advantage is the low price. In Belgium you can find nowhere such a cheap screen protector. Moreover, they are very easy to apply. It did not cost me more than 1 minute to put the protectors on place. There is also a good instructions in English that helps you a lot to make the right step by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypastor126 on 06/26/2013

Very durable, good investment, a product for a little money can save you a lot of money. The application to the screen may result somewhat tricky but with a little practise and caution it goes well. I even had to buy two units to be able to use correctly. I recommend to wash the screen of your phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAltsohler on 05/28/2013

Very durable, good investment, a product for a little money can save you a lot of money. The application to the screen may result somewhat tricky but with a little practise and caution it goes well. I recommend to wash the screen of your phone with a bit of technical alcohol to remove any remaining stains ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections