DX » Community » Reviews » Walkera CP-Z-17 3.7V 300mAh Lithium Battery for Walkera Mini CP Helicopter - Silver (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjazzpgh2 on 03/24/2014

Cheap and you get 5! Can charge the others while playing, so you get an afternoon of fun. would like to see DX carry a multi-charger for these, I found them elsewhere, but no biggie. Charge them all before you head out and you get an hour or so of flight time! Plus you can bring a charger and charge them as you use them, but the time you are done, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsadak on 10/19/2013

- Small size. - Light weight. - Built in connector. - Case metarial - There is no sticker on both sides. So If you mix several type of them in a box you can't know which one is which capacity. But the pictures are showing sticker on one side. You can use it with led projects or other small size devices. It has acceptable charging time and charging temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythetechie on 08/18/2013

I can not really think of any pros for this item. Out of the five batteries two were completely useless. They had like 30 seconds of flight time on my Hubsan X4 (v2). The rest were a bit better, but nowhere near the 300mAh. My original 240mAh battery gives me almost double the flight time than the best of these five. The batteries that I got look different ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byBuddhaHat on 07/22/2013

Bargain basement price for a bunch of RC batteries Charge with no problems, duration seems acceptable on my U816A quadcopter. Standard battery for the U816A is slightly smaller, but these squeeze into the chassis with no problems. None that I can think of, it's a battery. RC enthusiasts need batteries. These are batteries for RC devices. You do the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections