I gave one of these to my father for Christmas and he loves it. Nice, solid build, good run-time, bright light. Simple - single mode so gets to work simply. Tailstands, Good lanyard. none - although it may not be satisfactory for demanding users familiar with more costly/advanced lights, My father is ... Read more
- It`s very small (like my small finger)
- It has about real 90-lumens
- Waterresistance is made good, all o-rings are sitting properly (i`m afraid only about switch)
- Thread is ok, better than most flashlights here.
- Nice, small strap.
- Black coating is qualititaive (it must last minimum for a year)... Read more
-Lightweight, VERY small and unobtrusive (great for EDC)
-Uses common aaa batteries -Very bright for 1 aaa
-Anodizing looks very sleek and attractive
-Tail cap switch is great if you hate twisty type flashlights -Tail switch feels a bit cheap (still functions fine) - Anodizing looks like it scratches ... Read more
The smallest and most powerful flashlight! I did not see the light is more powerful on the AAA! The quality of material and workmanship at an altitude! Power button is not rubber, and metal! Shines more than 5m. Illuminate a large room entirely. Of the minuses just tight switch works, but it's even starting ... Read more
• Good build quality. • Small enough to carry all the time for everyday use. • Surprisingly powerful beam for such a small size. • Uses only one AAA battery. • Arrived with carrying strap. • Switch feels good. • For the price there are no really cons. • Switch can be difficult to press if you are wearing ... Read more
- Very well made, looks like it will last for a long time;
- The design is really nice, isn't anything like those cheap plastic products;
- The light is surprisingly strong, considering it uses just 1 AAA, and its size;
- Works great for such a small product. - It starts to get hot after it is on for ... Read more
A surprisingly solid little light. I bought it to replace my old keyring Maglight which is just dim compared to the brightness of this. Works nicely with rechargable cells - using SKU 19278 which I am also happy with so far. The battery cap is sealed with an o-ring and overall construction is nicely ... Read more
Its much small and i could not believe how bright is it. It takes only 1 AAA battery and produces a lot of light, but less than 100 lumens. Thats really okay for it. 1. Its single mode. 2. Aluminum reflector. 3. Glass lens. 4. Orings in the correct places. 5. Arrived clean. None Arrived in a manufacturer ... Read more
The light is amazingly bright for a light that only uses a single AAA battery
Small and compact I have one time went to switch the light on and it didn't turn on but a another 2 clicks (off and on again) it started to work again
Switch would be hard to use if your wearing gloves I bought this to replace ... Read more
- pretty bright (although probably not 90 Lumen)
? good build quality
- takes AAA Batteries - cannot be attached to a key ring (There is a hole at the rear end but it is too small)
- it happened several times, that after a few minutes of use the light suddenly became weaker. After switching it off and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.