DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 TK-701 SSC 42180-U 90-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 23 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlondeboy on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I gave one of these to my father for Christmas and he loves it. Nice, solid build, good run-time, bright light. Simple - single mode so gets to work simply. Tailstands, Good lanyard. Cons:none - although it may not be satisfactory for demanding users familiar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmTxs on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- It`s very small (like my small finger) - It has about real 90-lumens - Waterresistance is made good, all o-rings are sitting properly (i`m afraid only about switch) - Thread is ok, better than most flashlights here. - Nice, small strap. - Black coating is qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBloob416 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Lightweight, VERY small and unobtrusive (great for EDC) -Uses common aaa batteries -Very bright for 1 aaa -Anodizing looks very sleek and attractive -Tail cap switch is great if you hate twisty type flashlights Cons:-Tail switch feels a bit cheap (still functions fine)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaam85 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The smallest and most powerful flashlight! I did not see the light is more powerful on the AAA! The quality of material and workmanship at an altitude! Power button is not rubber, and metal! Shines more than 5m. Illuminate a large room entirely. Cons:Of the minu... Read more

The smallest powerful flashlight The smallest and most powerful flashlight
    0 0
  • posted bycausly on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:• Good build quality. • Small enough to carry all the time for everyday use. • Surprisingly powerful beam for such a small size. • Uses only one AAA battery. • Arrived with carrying strap. • Switch feels good. Cons:• For the price there are no really cons. • Switch can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBragaD on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very well made, looks like it will last for a long time; - The design is really nice, isn't anything like those cheap plastic products; - The light is surprisingly strong, considering it uses just 1 AAA, and its size; - Works great for such a small product. Cons:- It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyogorilla on 06/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A surprisingly solid little light. I bought it to replace my old keyring Maglight which is just dim compared to the brightness of this. Works nicely with rechargable cells - using SKU 19278 which I am also happy with so far. The battery cap is sealed with an o-ring and ov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymameluco on 12/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its much small and i could not believe how bright is it. It takes only 1 AAA battery and produces a lot of light, but less than 100 lumens. Thats really okay for it. 1. Its single mode. 2. Aluminum reflector. 3. Glass lens. 4. Orings in the correct places. 5. Arrived cl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTieNN89 on 10/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light is amazingly bright for a light that only uses a single AAA battery Small and compact Cons:I have one time went to switch the light on and it didn't turn on but a another 2 clicks (off and on again) it started to work again Switch would be hard to use if your... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerialChiller on 03/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- pretty bright (although probably not 90 Lumen) ? good build quality - takes AAA Batteries Cons:- cannot be attached to a key ring (There is a hole at the rear end but it is too small) - it happened several times, that after a few minutes of use the light suddenly beca... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections