Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviniciustwist on 06/26/2014

It's a very good counter, it is smaller than I thought it was and it seems to be a tough material. It's a light gadget and the button seems to be really resistant. And it is really easy to use. I don't think it is useful at all for me, but that is okay because i bought it for decorating purposes. It's a cool gadget, rough and beautiful metal case and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrodrigue3602 on 05/12/2014

Very good counter. Cheap, trabajp small, lightweight, easy to use, and does not give problems. Very useful for routine work when needed lot of products. It fits perfectly in the hand, thanks to the ring bearing helps to hook almost anywhere. A good buy In the description of the article, puts the material is steel, but in my opinion, I think it really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgecponto on 08/02/2013

Excelent product. Actually the material is better than I supposed, works fine and seems to have a great mechanical construction. It's really a cheap product. The clip is not in the best position, but makes the gadget compact. Perhaps this is an old fashion product, but really amazes me. I think it's similar to the old counters I had in scientific class ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections