DX » Community » Reviews » BD-18D Clear View LED Professional Odontoscope + Refill Mirrors - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Muy practico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanCarlosPonce on 12/05/2014

Muy buen instrumento que no solo lo pueden usar los odontologos sino cualquier persona que quiere cuidar sus dientes. Tiene que haber mas en stock porque quiero comprar otro Read more

Impression:Muy practico;

0 0 0

• posted byDXbrazil on 03/29/2014

The odontoscope is an excellent tool for any dental exams, in circumstances where there is no professional equipment for oral examination. Practical, good intra oral lighting five extra mirrors, the cable with a battery is the right size and does not disturb the oral examination. It is the right equipment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenterell on 12/16/2013

* Well made * Bright light * Perfect reflection * Easy to operate * Easy to switch off and on * Easy to change the battery. * Very cheap plastic. Suppose it is not ABS as advertised. Can brake (not very easily, but can). * Looks not very trusty and solid. * The mirror holder bends slighly. Usefull cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoepKilkens on 11/28/2013

Nice product, works perfect for me and the family, we all have are own mirror Odontoscopes are very hard to get in Dutch shops (could not find any in Holland) this was easy to order, and came quickly to my doorstep. (battery included). Could not find any cons. Eh maybe one, filling in this review, they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTromye on 08/20/2013

Very Lightful, perfect to endodontic treatment. The product hava a atractive price It's easy to use and easy to change the battery. Non Autoclavable. Autoclaving is indispensable for the products in my country. The mirror could be a little bigger and iron. I received the product with 2-day delay, justified ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections