DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Analogue Stick Module for PSP 3000 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLUISFABRICIO on 03/01/2014

Very good product and very cheap too, I bought for a friend that have a PSP and this piece are with problems to work perfectly. None, I waited a very long time to get in my house, only it. PSP's is a very good mobile consoles, but your replacements pieces is very hard to find in Brazil, when you find,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymleon3784 on 07/26/2013

looks like the original feels like the original part works as original is just in my opinion perfect none is perfect no edges or nothing to prevent it fits snugly on where it should go if your psp will this piece fails this is the perfect replacement no problems to install and Tembien is really easy ... Read more

Analogue Stick 1 Analogue Stick 2 Analogue Stick 3

0 0 0

• posted byqyix7z on 10/15/2012

- Great Price - Good quality (children until it breaks :) - Easy installation (use the instructions and do it) - Works like the original nothing would be good to put the installation instructions, or at least a link to it on the Internet. But so, too, did not to be confused with another model PSP Video ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjokicha on 08/03/2011

- feels like original - awesome price - rubs a bit on the faceplate Only buy this if you know how to replace it, as it is complex and tedious to replace the 3000 series analog. I installed this myself with a guide on youtube, so its do-able but ill tell you now its a hassle, so be prepared and make sure ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections