DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Leather Band Lady's Crystal Quartz Wrist Watch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybruno9 on 08/26/2013

Really beautifull women watch, build quality is good for a six dollar watch, can be worn with dresses, I gave it to my mother she liked, now I have to buy another for my girlfriend because the also liked. None really. People sell these watches for 15-30 USD on the malls here so it was a really good deal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byA2013 on 08/08/2013

The watch is beautiful and exuberant! Despite the size of the machine is very delicate and has details like rhinestones and pearlescent display which gives it a fashion style. Although the machine is pretty much did not like watchband. The finish quality is not very good, but shall not affect the product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013

I am impressed about the quality of this product and works like a charm, my friends and wife loved it and we are puting money always to buy more of them. It is very cool, it is very good, material and all parts are very good quality. it is really, it is fine and nice. no cons. works like a charm. Package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiulicica on 12/23/2012

this is a very elegant,classy watch,suitable for sisters,friends,mothers,etc. I got this for my mom and she absolutely loved it! she likes how the gold and the silver go together. It's a very well made, desgined watch and looks much expensive than it is.i am very pleased with this purchase. i have no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlaucobarb on 12/19/2012

this product impressed by the beauty and best design, I think that is a great cost-effective. Low price and High quality. The delivery of the product was relatively rapid. The packing plastic cheapens the product, and I think it could come in the small box. Excellent product for gifting friends, I gave ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadeyemi2011 on 10/20/2012

very attractive, and good finishing. my wife has been using it without any complaints. the design is sleek and very modest. this is a watch you will not easily find on people's hands so if you want uniqueness at a good price, this watch is for you. none so far. none.as i said earlier, it is worth emphasizing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarbagianni11 on 11/26/2011

Very elegant, stilish, pretty, a lot of women ask my mother how he buy this watch! This product not seem to be an economic one, is beautiful to see and very comfortable to the wrist. I recommend this watch if you have to do a gift for a parent. Not very much, just the watchband has gone bad over time,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytag1755 on 05/06/2011

Elegant, qualitative, fine design. Any remarks to quality. Simply sweet thing. Look much better than it is visible in photos. Very easy and openwork. All is excellent, any remarks. Good gift, ornament to clothes. It is pleasant to girls, suitable for daily use. The thong well combines with hours. Was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byolqminn on 05/25/2010

It is very stilish it's perfect for everyday wear you can even wear it with official skirts it is very light The watch is with quartz mechanism so if you want to use it for years you will have to change the battery couple of times. But its not a cons actually. The tiny stones may fall so watch out! it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfotografonovato on 04/30/2010

Well built. The strap is comfortable to hold. It is nice on the wrist. Very good price, very cheap. The pebbles appear to be well attached. Can not say much negatigo of something that costs so little, is a clock, marking the hour and is pleasing to the eye. The only thing you could say is that the metal ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections