Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarl079 on 08/25/2014

I bought this for my girlfriend, she likes it and wears it almost every day, it came with a little scratch but i guess its ok since it travelled half around the world to come to my country in central america. Pros: -Looks good -Low price Cons -Hour gets delayed For the price you pay its a very good watch Read more

Impression:Very good watch;

0 0
  • posted bycruze777 on 07/07/2014

took a week to get delivered with the other items i ordered. Even though its a non - branded watch, it will still cost more if i had bought on the streets in Singapore. Wife likes the looks of the watch very much! the strap complements the watch very well. But expecting it to wear out soon. A good quality replacement strap over here will cost more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydessa91 on 07/13/2012

This is a product with a low price, and this is its main advantage. It is a beautiful watch, and have enough brightness on the hands. Another advantage is that it works well and is working for a long time. Just felt bad that the band after a few months of use, is almost tearing. But for now did not break. Was generally an advantage to buy the product.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGvozdje on 09/26/2011

Really low price, Beautifull design, glas isn`t flat it have curves, and it looks really great, even beter when light is reflecting thrue glass. Belt looks like low quality, but it says stylish leather, so it`s not con cuz you know what you are buying. Extremly beautifull watch for low cost. It looks most beautifull than i expect it to be, and build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytag1755 on 05/06/2011

Elegant, qualitative, fine design. Any remarks to quality. Simply sweet thing. Look much better than it is visible in photos. Glass has cutting All is excellent, any remarks. Was possiblly rigid, it is better to replace a thong with softer. Was possiblly in due course the covering wears out, but it is necessary to consider their small cost. Look very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections