DX » Community » Reviews » Beautiful Bracelet Style Lady's Crystal Quartz Wrist Watch
  • 5 star 35 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysk8er431 on 02/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the watch looks elegant and beautiful. design is unique and shiny at first glance diamond plated in the watch doesnt look cheap at all Cons:the strap could be better designed OtherThoughts:highly recommend it for giving it as a gift to your girlfriend It's easy to adjus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhepek101 on 11/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks very nice.Shiny with small, crystals, and lot of gold like looking metal, really good looking.It fits perfectly well on my hand.The battery is working although it did not for the first time I took it out of box.It's cheap watch but it does not looks cheap at al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONYWARRIOR on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is simple and hardy. It takes a ton of punishment (while on your wrist). The bottom isn't connected, so if it gets caught in the machinery it just flies off and my hand and arm are sage. Adjustable, some watches have longer bands than others, by a cm or so. Cons:so f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMHellequin on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very beautiful, sparkling, feminine and glamour. Fits very well, looks perfect with golden accessories; got a bit of marine style. Good bracelet, easily seen time. Cons:None of then at this moment! OtherThoughts:It's for thin wrist, so if you have not thin one... Read more

Front view Back view
    0 0
  • posted bymmorett on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Definitely good price, the watch is very bright and it seems very good. It seems resistant. And the cristal is clear. Very easy to know the time. Cons:Quality, for this price I have to say that is price=quality. Some parts are not painted well. About size, maybe for some... Read more

front view Packaging Rear view
    0 0
  • posted bylienadla on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Watch is very fashionable and elegant. I gave this to my mother and she loved it very much. The design is beautiful and looks very professional. You can wear it along with formal clothes like gowns and dresses because it's style matches with them. Cons:Nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycapaci on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap and flashy... That is not porblem the cord of watch short or long. two colors added a very good style to product. Cons:quality is not the perfect. As you pay you should not expect a rolex quality. lol :) OtherThoughts:But stil it is reasonable. If you mush n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimag on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a remarkably well-constructed watch. It has a good finish and keeps time well. Came thickly wrapped in bubble wrap (no box) and reached undamaged. There is no catch, the watch is like a stiff bangle with an opening. Cons:I got it for a friend. She found it too fla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylwmirkk on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's easy to adjust the hours, it is very beautiful to use, both for those who understand brand watches, for those who wear watches as simple. The price is excellent, at least compared to the prices of brands. Another important point is the quality of the material, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylwmirkk on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's easy to adjust the hours, it is very beautiful to use, both for those who understand brand watches, for those who wear watches as simple. The price is excellent, at least compared to the prices of brands. Another important point is the quality of the material, the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections