DX » Community » Reviews » Beautiful Bracelet Style Lady's Crystal Quartz Wrist Watch
  • 5 star 42 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysk8er431 on 02/19/2014

the watch looks elegant and beautiful. design is unique and shiny at first glance diamond plated in the watch doesnt look cheap at all the strap could be better designed highly recommend it for giving it as a gift to your girlfriend It's easy to adjust the hours, it is very beautiful to use, both for those who use branded or simple watches. the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCibes on 02/05/2014

I was in need of a good nice watch but here they best ones are very expensive. Then I found this one here and bought in 2 different colors. They were more than I expected. Really beautiful and fancy. You can easily wear it, just putting around your wrist. The only problem is that it takes too long to arrive. One can wear this watch in many situtation,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynidiabuede on 01/06/2014

É Jóia! Muito lindo, delicado, fino. Pode ser usado com qualquer tipo de roupa da esportiva á mais requintada.E o preço é super bom. Vale a pena! Não tem. As cores são muito bonitas, pelo preço dá para comprar mais de um.Muito bom acabamento, material excelente. Adorei! Relógio Chique! Além de funcionar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbemiga on 12/28/2013

the wrist watch is very attractive. the color combination makes it useful for all kinds of dressing. in fact, it is truly a fashion watch.everybody that sees it likes it. i am very happy to have bought two pieces. i plan to buy more. i really recommend it for anybody that has interest in it. it is a good product with good price. thanks. the only thing ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byVigLobo on 11/15/2013

Excelente relógio! Bonito, leve, funciona corretamente. Combina com várias roupas, pode ser usado em várias ocasiões. Dei de presente para minha esposa, que ficou muito satisfeita e o utiliza praticamente todos os dias. Não penso em nada ruim sobre o produto, pois ele me agradou muito. Desde o preço, que no início ... Read more

Photo 01 Photo 02
    0 0
  • posted byhepek101 on 11/10/2013

It looks very nice.Shiny with small, crystals, and lot of gold like looking metal, really good looking.It fits perfectly well on my hand.The battery is working although it did not for the first time I took it out of box.It's cheap watch but it does not looks cheap at all.It's one of the three watches that I have received in this shipment and probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONYWARRIOR on 10/08/2013

It is simple and hardy. It takes a ton of punishment (while on your wrist). The bottom isn't connected, so if it gets caught in the machinery it just flies off and my hand and arm are sage. Adjustable, some watches have longer bands than others, by a cm or so. so far no Really nice looking The design is incredible nice sits very comfortable on your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROBFEL on 09/23/2013

Excellent quality, perfect operation. Finishing and details of the clock without any item that we can find a flaw. As it is adjustable to the size of arm, can be small if perchance the buyer's arm is thicker than normal. I believe that the form of sending for the package, could be improved and the clock be placed in a box, stop best protection. Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenito69 on 08/16/2013

solid good looking watch, delivered quickly and in good condition looks exactly as it is on the site and good price as well for sure a wrist watch. it's small and might not fit those with big wrist though i am not sure of that just a thought but not withstanding it could be make to look slightly bigger they should make available bigger sizes very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMHellequin on 08/04/2013

Very beautiful, sparkling, feminine and glamour. Fits very well, looks perfect with golden accessories; got a bit of marine style. Good bracelet, easily seen time. None of then at this moment! It's for thin wrist, so if you have not thin one, it won't be so comfortable. I bought it for my mother, she's very slim and has thin hands, so bracelet fits ... Read more

Front view Back view
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections