Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKungOlav on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a good looking watch. The arms are easy to tell and looks great in both daylight and during the night. Functions like it should and came delivered in great shape (brand new). Cons:The leather band is not in great quality, and is too small for bigger wrists. However i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrakii on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch looks amazing! It looks expensive. It is very retro yet modern at the same time. The black is bold and the hand stand out. I think it is an overall good looking watch and very simple to use and understand. Could be for kids who are learning to tell the... Read more

Black Trendy Watch Second Shot Full shot
    0 0
  • posted bymanoellah on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That's one real nice watch. It's very beautiful, having a pleasing shape. The wrist band is good and it feels good in the wrist. It works fine. It was delivered in less than 20 days. Cons:For me, it's a very big watch. Since I am a girl and I have a small hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byffrrzz on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Works well (would you expect something else from a quartz movement). * Big and very easy to see ****BE SURE TO CHECK THE DIMENTIONS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE**** * Good price. * Well made strap. Cons:* As I said earlier it could be a bit too big for some people. * A bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitorbhbrasil on 02/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The core looks very well made, it is heavy and flawless - Very stylish, uniquet and fun watch and it is not hard to see the time - Good for womens - Draws the attention of everyone Cons:- The band isn't good and have a bad smell - The clasp isn't good too, is hard to ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybravchik on 01/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I buy a 3 watches here with discount and make a gift to my friends)) Whom liked it. - It looks very attractive. - The price is so good for quartz watches like this. - I would wear this watch. But i prefer an expensive swiss watches))) - The strap is good. No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzaabout on 10/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really cheap and although of it's cheapness it's very unique. I haven't seen a similar watch anywhere. The little pencils in the middle make it as lovely as the person wearing it, which makes an ideal combination. So nevertheless, you should just get this w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychristianfoss on 04/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is just great! Its cool, trendy, and the price is amazingly low. I bought two of these, one for my my friend, and one for me. We have both worn them for a week now, and they both work perfectly. Cons:However, this great watch has a downside. The black paint (on the w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEtzer on 01/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1: I really like the design, it's like no other - And it fits the description perfectly. 2: Stainless steel and what I can identify as leather wristband for a couple of bucks? 3: Did I mention that I really like it? Cons:I don't know how you can sell it this cheap - It's... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections