Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucasDominic on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Watch spectacular, bought for my wife and sister they loved it, hes really different, even for those who eh teacher combines enough. gives to go anywhere! Cons:It is very large even would look better on someone who had a pulse thick or fat, is really huge! for those who... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStormangel on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Rugged, reliable watch. Work fine, never disappoint. They look stylish, not hackneyed theme. Strap quality, although at first it seemed to be worse. The price is also extremely pleased Cons:Very large, I would say great. And if the size of the dial is nothing, then the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruegoth on 02/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- big size, so big; - nice looking; - easy to read time; - quiet working; - seems to be mineral glass, but I'm not sure, I can say that it is cold when you touch it; - stainless steel back. Cons:- PU band, I'd like to see here leather one: it looks and feels bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoric2007 on 01/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks good, arrows makes me crazy - Funny - Good conversational piece - Quite cheap - Good present for designer or other professions like this Cons:The strap is weak. Acceptable, but low quality. Other bad part about this watch is that it doesn't keep good time: the m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuzzyQ on 11/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of my favourite watches - I collect them. When you've got a couple of hundred watches that's a big call. Why? Huge, noticable and unique, but still goes with lots of things because of the nice chocolatey colour. Cons:Only one, it is too big in the band, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZhopper on 10/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Original school-style design. - Big size. It's really BIG size. - Big digits, easy to read the time. - Quartz, no need to set time every 2-3 days. - Strong and wide leather strap - Case made from metal, looks strong. - My wife and my son like it. - Build quali... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections