DX » Community » Reviews » IPSKY Protective Super Slim Matte PC Case for Iphone 5 / 5s - Sapphire Blue
Customer’s impression:
Otimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylhmenezes on 11/21/2014

Otima proteção contra riscos. Porem risca facil. Eu compraria mais unidades. Read more

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byGustavoDLM on 06/25/2014

finissima, elegante, leve e bem acabada. adorei a capa, principalmente porque meu iphone é um iphone preto. encaixa muito bem e nao fica solta no aparelho tambem nao risca o aparelho, facil de colocar e tirar. Very fine, elegant, light and well finished. I loved the cover, mainly because my iphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrazilian6 on 06/12/2014

Very thin and lightweight. protects against scratches and small falls on the floor. There's no case that is better than this on DX. There's a white one that's better, but no dark ones. It doesn't interfere with the camera or charging hole, and besides the corners (described below), it's pretty sturdy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysisko7 on 09/18/2013

I just love the color. Ultra thin and light, the phone does not feel heavier or bigger. Great price. it fits perfectly and it is ease to fit on the phone. Maybe too thin if your phone drops, but it completely protects from scratches. It would be great to have more colors to choose. Worth to get it. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Very good! fits just right on the iphone 5 is easy to take and place! pretty! She is thin, but it was what I really needed. If u want a cover to protect your iphone, do not choose this. This protects from dirt and scratches, but not a drop Thin, tough, and does not slip of the hand. I bought several ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnuzzi on 05/21/2013

Good looking, well built and easy to use. It has a good texture with a firm grip, the phone fits very well in it, grants good access to the buttons and it's not slippery. It doesn't screw with the sound or connecting headphones or chargers. I couldn't find any so far. It comes in a decent package, much ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections